How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
again today the same problem is going on..............:cry:

i'm facing the same problem today...........i cannot check my usage:cry:

bsnl is like dat my dear..........i never had a problem free month with them...............:@
And I didn't have a problem free WEEK:wall::wall::wall:

The portal isn't opening frm past 4-5 days...and 4-5 back when it was, it wasn't showing the usage etails... hell.. dunnu what BSNL PPl are upto:X

Tried BSNL Portal worked fine for now.. was able to see the details..( and thankfully my charged units are still zero BSNL hasn't done any ghapla:P n hope it dsnt do any...) but wasn't able to check plan.. wanted to take a print out of the plan..when will the other portal work?????? :huh:

Hi!! Now the site isn't getting opened only...what are BSNL people up to... m scared that they ll charge me in spite of my being unlimited account now... have heard afew such incidents:(Hey! Checked the website given above by essbebe...its working.. although u cant check your plan details but you can check your usage at least..! thansk a tonn essbebe!! you always come to rescue:)

See the email I received from BSNL. As you know, I have crossed the free limit of 2.5 GB because the diwali offer. But they are informing me that I have crossed the free usage quota.

"Dear User,
Your current Broadband Usage has crossed the free-limit of 2.5 GB.Your Service details are given below

Service-UserID:
Current-Plan : Home 500
Period of current plan considered : 01-NOV-08 to 30-NOV-08 (the free-limit mentioned above does not account for pro-ration due to suspension, reactivation, termination & plan-change)

Warm Regards,
Customer-Care Team,
BSNL Broad-Band Services

This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID"

What to make of the above?

Is it that their programme does not know that for Nov 2008, usage limit is 5 GB. Will I/we be billed for the additional usage over above 2.5GB?

to which email id did you recieve this?? i dont think bsnl allowed for extra usage for this month atleast they didnt in hyderabad.may be u will have to cough up:evil: how much extra did you use anyway:hysterical::hysterical:.

the double usage is only for a few circles in india.. check your local site to see if it is for your city as well.. if so , then you may ignore this email

Hi,

Have you had the BSNL Broadband subscription
continuously for past six months ? if you go to the link provided by essbebe, In the official letter the following is mentioned :

Approval of competent authority is here by conveyed for extending Dipawali
scheme for BSNL Broadband customers who have BSNL Broadband subscription
continuously for past six months as on 01.11.2008. The scheme shall be available for all
Broadband plans.

Back