How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
its mostly a temporary problem with portal.. should be resolved soon.. try later..

Such issues have happened before with me too. But they were resolved later. Also there is a s/w called "Imran's BB Helper" which will let you check your usage without logging into the portal. I think its link is given in another thread. You can try that..!

Yes some entries have been missing from 0200-0800 slot. I suppose as long as we take precaution to reconnect at 0205 and 0755 things should be fine. However in my case, BSNL is also including some of the free night usage into totals! Like yesterday's 0400-0540 usage entry. I'll post a screenshot when the portal works again (down at the moment for me).

Yes some entries have been missing from 0200-0800 slot. I suppose as long as we take precaution to reconnect at 0205 and 0755 things should be fine.

Yes, sometimes certain entries are missed out. Same thing happened with me when an entire entry from 0215 to 0731 was not showing. I was downloading a movie at that time. I was very afraid thinking whats wrong. But later it was added and things were fine. So it might be a temporary issue, I guess.

However in my case, BSNL is also including some of the free night usage into totals! Like yesterday's 0400-0540 usage entry. I'll post a screenshot when the portal works again (down at the moment for me).

This entirely shocks me to the core. Considering a NU usage into the chargable units is absolutely absurd. Just call up the CC and blast them. :@If necessary, take a print-out of that page and show it to those "babus" at the BSNL office. I am sure they will rectify that..! :thumb:

I can very well understand that BSNL is very slow in updating portal. Earlier also they missed entries and corrected later in 1-2 days. But this time it started from 1st December and lasting till now (16th). So I am worried. And most frustrating is I don't know where to complain. I tried phone/ email and every thing mentioned in portal ... phone out of order, all email bouncing!! :wall:

I know that in this forum many software discussed capable of monitoring Internet usage. I tried few of them and checked others but still to find exactly what I need. If anyone can help me I will be grateful. I require a internet usage monitor with these features - 1) Session wise recording - From time to To time with duration, bandwidth consumed (Up, Dn, Tot)2) Independent recording - not based on BSNL Portal3) Reporting format - numeric, custom, graph4) Summary - Day wise, Monthly, time/ date duration Hope I am not expecting too much! :eek: Please suggest something close!! Thanks

Back