How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
i got my bill today, and they charged me for it,i got bill amount of 2900/- tomorrow i will go to my local exchange and ask about it. then i reply

Your calculation is absolutely correct. Problem is with what is shown in the bill. Home 250 does not have free usage in the night sessions. Let's hope I can get my bill corrected ASAP. An uphill task considering the way BSNL works!!! :huh:

@icycool25Your calculation is correct except for the following:** Rental from 12th Dec to 31st Dec = (500/30)*20 = Rs.333.33It is not 20 remaining days but 19 remaining days. For BSNL billing every month is calculated as 30 days irrespective actual days in that month.As told to me by Accounts office of my SSA when I was getting my bill corrected.more that a year back I (using my uncle's line) was on Home 250 plan I used 5 GB chargable before getting Hume 900 UL activated but the BSNL ppl charged me only Rs. 900 for UL plan and ignored the extra usage.Donno if it was a billing error or their policy when migrating to a higher plan.Also when I got my Home 750 UL activated on my own line on 25th of a month they charged me for the whole month saying in case of UL plans this is their policy (no pro rata billing). I fought back and got my bill reduced.

I got a new BSNL dataone connection recently. I was old that during certain times of the day (or night), usage would be free. However, I don't see any mention of the free times in the tariffs page. Can someone confirm what times are free?Also, what's the web page to check current usage?Thanks in advance.

bbservice.bsnl.in showing the same report as data.bsnl.in. Nothing different. Both are not showing many entries between 2 AM to 8 AM :o:(

Dear All, I have got my new BSNL Broadband activated today but how`do I check my Usage details / Account Details and change my password provided by BSNL.I am located in Calcutta.Kindly provide any site by which it can be done. An early reply will be appreciated.Thank you. Deba from Calcutta.

Back