How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
Get your 14 digit Portal ID and Password from BSNL SSA/Exchange.

Visit http://bbservice.bsnl.in/

Provide Portal ID and Password to log in.

Click on View usage and then select the month from drop down box.

Your usage will be displayed.

PS. This website is not stable (down sometimes) and these days is not showing correct usage (missing certain records from 02:00 AM to 08:00 AM)

Many users here have reported that the usage portal is not showing proper records, i.e it is skipping certain records between 2 AM to 8 AM.Donno if it is skipping usage records during day time also.There is a possibility that you actually have crossed 1.5 GB and the usage portal is not showing (skipping) records for 0.04 GB.OR May be their usage portal want crazy and automatically e-mail you regarding exceeding free usage.

Aha so that means I will be charged Rs 750 even if my UL plan started from say, middle of the month!

That's what I was told and charged. But I negotiated and got my charges reduced.

I think you are trying to access the usage portal with your broadband username and passowrd.Get your 14 digit Portal ID from exchange. You need this portal ID to login into the usage website.

how can i check the usage?i successfully logged into bbservice.bsnl.in site but on click of Check Usage link, nothing happens.On the profile page also i dont see my landline no, name etc details present!shd i do some setup on the page/elsewhere before activating the portal id?

Log into bbservice.in portal. Click on "Check Usage". Select the month. Click on sign out after you have viewed the usage.If you have new Dataone connection it is possible that the portal might not show usage records. Or records might not be available 'temporarily'. You can contact the BSNL office or helpline for further help.Change the passwords. Select non-obvious long passwords.

Back