How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,013
Whats a trail period and how did you get that?

When u taken a new broadband connection for home use u get 15 days as trail in which no upload download count. No billed usage for month of april yet.I just wanted to know that my broadband connection starts on 4th april and 15 trail days so the effective date is 19th April. Also my connection details shows 500c provisioned. I just wanted to know that free bandwidth that is 1.5 gb i get collectively for the month of april and may or each month i get seprate bandwidth

@jaijai
Your PM.
If your Ip is 59.xx the other two portals will not work for you.
For your user Id abcd @ dataone.in
If Interested download FireFox Browser and addon Data Fox
Your usage /over usage etc will be shown just above the Task bar, in the status bar.

My IP address: 59.xx.xx.xx
IP Address Location: Calcutta in India
am able to check for bb usage from [/URL]
What is the problem ?

@jaijai
Your PM.
If your Ip is 59.xx the other two portals will not work for you.
For your user Id abcd @ dataone.in
If Interested download FireFox Browser and addon Data Fox
Your usage /over usage etc will be shown just above the Task bar, in the status bar.
What is the problem ?

thanks. but that site v can c the usage in KB only.

I hope you are using the bandwidth meter.

thanks. wl d/l tonite, check and revert.
tks again

h t t p://www.youtele.com/youtele08/html/bitcalc/bit.htmEnter KB and see MB or GB ( or data in any box ) 1024 KB = 1 MB ....... 1024 MB= 1 GB ............. 2Mbps speed 256 KB/sec .......256 Kbps speed 32 KB/sec etc. check speed at speedtest.net and download data examples.

Usuage checkign strange problem.I saw a strange problem.I am unable to check usuage with both the websites(bbservice and data.bsnl.in) on my computer.and I was able to check usuage on my friends computer who just reside in front of my flat.BBservice- first page is opening then after login paghe it keeps on loading.data.bsnl.in- Only half loading

are bsnl web managers sleeping?:|govt.is paying hefty salaries? are they dancing at the office?:dance:my blood boils?in a month hardly we get connected one or two days.

Back