How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,989
See Post No 4>
( get it from Exchange )
select My usage and check Unbilled July 2009.
In Summary on top if the last column
exceeds 1 GB you have to pay. excess usage.

i got 250 plan. now i want to know how the payment will exceed than: this amount. i mean what are the reasons will cause????????:confused::confused::confused:

If you browse normally, it will cost around 20 MB/ hour. If you are into mp3 or YouTube, it can go up to 150 MB/ hour. Make sure that you check your usage details at regular intervals. Your BSNL email ID will receive an alert email when you cross your usage limit. You can also subscribe to sms alerts.

re:shankz
{I changed my bsnl BB plan from UL750 to 500 plan with a limit of 2.5GB. I have used well under the 2.5gb limit. But still I got a bill of additnl usage of Rs.4500.
-------------------------------------------------
I mean I could not understand in what world they charge like this.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO. i'M NOT GETTIN ANY HELP FROM BSNL.}
\
hey even i faced similar problem.my bills shooted up to 2000 n 3000..i did not even use dem dat much. tried a lot to enquire bout da details but cld not get through any help..resulting to paying such crap amounts into BSNL profits.
i really feel cheated . i've changed my plan to UL750. but over here da speed is heck of problem again.i din knew dis UL thing has a lower speed..
in a complete fix..as off cannot even have a decent connection.
wat can be done in such a situation.
plz suggest some help over da matter.

Talk to the customer care, ask for the phone no of Senior Divisional Engineer (SDE), seek help.If you wish to make a complaint, a written complaint with receipt to the Nodal officer and Appellate authority. Address and phone no on the backside of your bill.

I have got bsnl broadband two days ago (1-8-09). I think i have PPPoE Connection (doesn't need to dial). And my external ip starts with 117....

The problem is that when i login to these pages

BSNL Portal
BSNL - Broadband Account Management

for checking my usage with my portal id

it is logged in but my usage is displayed as 'no records found'. what should i do to check my usage.
I have Home 500 C plan and from kerala.

Have you exceeded your quota for JULY 2009 ?
There is a time lag to show usage for 117.xx.xx.xx.
if you are so anxious to check your usage for One or two days
in August now itself,
Download shaplus meter 1.3 and see your usage daily and the
monthly total. ( not dependent on Bsnl Usage portal )
Cross check with Bsnl results.

Or Use FireFox browser and Datafox extension
Which extracts the summary every day and shows the result
in a window above the taskbar. ( If BSNL portal is not available
datafox also cannot show usage )
see also:
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/50334-problem-checking-usage/

Back