How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,995
yeah...as of late the usage detail portal has been loading quite fast..no problem with the speed and the b/w usage is also updated regularly...happy with the service for the time being.. :inodding:

To,The Commercial Officer,Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. ( BSNL )Ranikuthi Telephone Exchange,154,N.S.C. Bose Road,Kolkata -700 040, Respected Sir, Sub:- Application for Activation of Bradband ( Data One ) Connection. Please note that I, Sri Kalyan Chakraborty S/O of Mr. A.P. Chakraborty of 76,Milan Pally, P.O.- Sonarpur, Dt.- 24 Pgs ( s), Kolkata-700150 ( Telephone No.- 2434 2545 & Customer ID No.-0510009800398) was offered a Broadband Connection under your special marketing scheme. The Modem and other equipment were supplied from your department by your line mechanics , few months back.It is unfortunate, that till now, neither I have been served by any of your Departmental help services for proper installation of the Broadband connection with my computer- which should have been done within a week from the date of supplying the Modem and other equipment. I was given a customer ID No.- kalyan_ 254502 with a password of “Password” only from your department over Telephone.I fill sorry to mention that even after repeated visit and regular request over telephone with your Broadband Help Line No. at Harinavi Telephone Exchange.(2477), nobody even cared to listen or register my complain, so that I would be able to use Broadband Services. Finally, on my personal visit to Broadband Cell of Harinavi Telephone Exchange ( 2477 ), I was advised to contact Sonarpur Telephone Exchange (2434) to take the help of Line- Technicians for proper and successful installation of the Broadband connection. With repeated request , I could manage to bring physically the line technicians to my house on 10th July 2009. They could not solve the problem with the modem and they were unable to install the Broadband Connection and avoided to work further with the excuse that , “ There is some problem in Earth Connection ”, or “ The Modem is defective ” etc. and went back within Fifteen minutes. I send my person along with the Modem & other parts with them to justify their observations – but all were found O.K. when the same were tested at Sonarpur Telephone Exchange.The next day, I was advised to meet Mr. S.K.Roy. (J.T.O), Sonarpur Telephone Exchange, who shuttled back myself to visit Ranikhuti Telephone Exchange to solve the problem. However, on my personal relation with other employee of your 2434 Exchange, it was found that my Broadband Connection ( Data One ) had already expired on 02/05/2009.with No.- SNP/H/DC/XX/09-10 by 0217 Dt.02/05/2009. The person concerned was kind enough to serve the information in writing, but refused to put any official seal on the said piece of paper ( Xerox copy, enclosed ) and advised to collect the necessary Form and apply afresh for the Broadband Services (Data One) and submit the same at their Exchange (2434). On the next day, when the filled -in Application Form was presented before them, they refused to accept the same and I was advised to submit the same directly to your office .Therefore, even after getting the Modem and other instrument I have to shuttle from one Exchange to another for last three months for proper installation of the same on my computer successfully. I feel quite afraid of the quality of Customer Care Services rendered by the concerned persons, for which I suffered for last three months and you also lost your revenue for the same period.I am submitting the filled-in application along with this letter with copies of all documents. Therefore, I would request you to be kind enough to look over the matter so that a Broadband Service (Data One) is properly installed at the earliest on my computer. Being tired and fade up with the negative attitude of all the people I met from “ Pillar to Post ” in last few months, I may have no other option, but to refuse and return / surrender the Broad band, Landline (2434 2545), Mobile (94321 20048), Manik Jode (94323 10502) - all services within next one week, if my problem is not solved properly. Therefore, I would request you to be kind enough to look over the matter so that a Broadband Service (Data One) is properly installed at the earliest on my computer. Thanking you, Yours’ faithfully , Enclo .: 1. ) Copy of Latest Telephone Bill 2. ) Copy of Slip received from Sonarpur Telephone Exchange ( KALYAN CHAKRABARTY ) Copy forwarded for kind information and necessary action to : 1.) District Officer ( Consumer Affairs ) Ph. No.- 2230 4444, Fax – 2248 20102.) Public Relation Officer – ( Nodal Officer – Public Grievances )Jadavpur Telephone Exchange, Ph. No.- 2421 6000, Fax – 24739000 3. ) Officer –in Charge / J.T.O. Broadband Cell, Harinavi Telephone Exchange ( 2477 ) 4. ) Officer –in Charge / J.T.O. Sonarpur Telephone Exchange ( 2434 )

When did you apply for connection ?________________________Date of installation :_____________________________________Tariff Plan ______________________________________________Payment______________________________( monthly/ Annual)Disconnection Date : 2nd may 2009 ______________( * reason ?)Telephone Bill start month for BB ___________( * includes BB charges?)Telephone Bill for April 2009 ______________(*includes BB charges ?) Telephone Bill for June 2009 _________________________ ( *includes BB charges?)Telephone bill for JULy 2009 ____________________ (* awaited)Summary : NO BB connection active from date of "installation "................Disconnected on 2nd May 2009 reason unknown.Applied for fresh connection in JULY 2009.

I changed my bsnl BB plan from UL750 to 500 plan with a limit of 2.5GB. I have used well under the 2.5gb limit. But still I got a bill of additnl usage of Rs.4500.
For 1st 5 days of the month I had the same plan i.e 750 UL plan.And it got changed to 500 plan from 6th of the month.But still the chargeable unit was 2478MB.
When I asked the CRO(Customer Relationship Ofiicer), she said b'coz of the plan change I need not refer the portal ID for that month and for the following months the bills will be proper.
I tried to convince her that I was well below the limit and there is no need to pay any extra amount,
She said that for that month the bill will taken as
[total usage(mb)-total free usage from 2am-8am(mb)-2.5gb].
I mean I could not understand in what world they charge like this.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO. i'M NOT GETTIN ANY HELP FROM BSNL.

----------

I changed my bsnl BB plan from UL750 to 500 plan with a limit of 2.5GB. I have used well under the 2.5gb limit. But still I got a bill of additnl usage of Rs.4500.
For 1st 5 days of the month I had the same plan i.e 750 UL plan.And it got changed to 500 plan from 6th of the month.But still the chargeable unit was 2478MB.
When I asked the CRO(Customer Relationship Ofiicer), she said b'coz of the plan change I need not refer the portal ID for that month and for the following months the bills will be proper.
I tried to convince her that I was well below the limit and there is no need to pay any extra amount,
Can u PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO. i'M NOT GETTIN ANY HELP FROM BSNL.

----------

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO. i'M NOT GETTIN ANY HELP FROM BSNL.

A written complaint to the Nodal officer and Appellate authority with receipt will be of some use. You will find the address and phone no on the backside of your bill. Talk to them in person and seek help.

I just trying to log in to www.ap.bsnl.co.in to pay my telephone bill, but it is found that the website is hacked. The message I got is from google chrome, You can check it right now, there is a mallicious code installed on the webpage, which will cause serious affect those who will open this websiste. I request you to aware this to the public otherwise everybody will be affected with this.

You will not get any message in Internet Explorer and the site will work fine, because of less sequrity in IE it is not detected. Google chrome will scan every HTML code written on the website and it will warn you before opening the website.

bbservice.bsnl.in and data.bsnl.in is not working fine from yesterday....anyone facing this problem?:huh::huh:

i got 250 plan. now i want to know how the payment will exceed than: this amount. i mean what are the reasons will cause????????:confused::confused::confused:

Back