How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,989
Give an application for disconnection ( 2 copies ) to the CC of your exchange and get a receipt.Wait for two or three days or a week for BB disconnection to take effect.Any Security Deposit etc will be adjusted against your regular Telephone bills.If modem purchased outright you can retain it and use it with other ISPs BB connection via telephone line. Mention modem model make and new ISP. later.

BSNL is going to discontinue one of its widely used portal for checking details. Found this on site when I visited last day. Thought of sharing. Reps are welcome :happy:

Dear Customers,

bbservice.bsnl.in will be discontinued on 21st August 2009,you are requested to use BSNL Portal for usage details, password change and profile update.

Please share with your friends.

I tried data.bsnl.in for the first time today. It worked okay, if a bit slower that bbservice.bsnl.in. To tell you the truth I am going to miss the simplicity and speed of bbservice.bsnl.in, even though it used to vomit the entire month's usage on you instead of just ten latest record/page as data.bsnl.in does. ;)The only problem with bbservice.bsnl.in was that it used to be unavailable for days on end, usually at the end and beginning of billing cycle (when you needed it the most!).

The only problem with bbservice.bsnl.in was that it used to be unavailable for days on end, usually at the end and beginning of billing cycle (when you needed it the most!).

same with data.bsnl.in . so you don't have to change your habbit of not to check usage at the beginning of billing cycle.:)

Back