How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,973
Dear Hyderabad Customers, Kindly use the site CRM for selfcare and view usages.
Dear Bhubaneswar,Kamrup,Balasore Customers, Kindly use the site CRM for selfcare and view usages.
Other users 117.xx.xx.xx
http;//data.bsnl.in ONLY
users 59.xx.xx.xx No complaints.

Cannot access CRM site/s.
Cannot test ( only for @ bsnl.in mine @ dataone.in )
http://bbusage.bsnl.in/app/v1.2/bbusage.exe

Not working bro,
CRM

It doesnt accept the right password against our UserID.

Do we need to enter the username with @bsnl.in ??

^ CRM first needs registration . we have to fill up the unique ID ( available on old phone bill )
in this registration process . a person from customer care calls for confirmation . registration
process takes a few days to complete ( could be a week ) ...

BSNL is making a simple thing complex.
i live in kolkata.
For last 2/3 week i am not able to view my usage by visiting 10.240.43.216 or 10.240.128.195.
then i tried Calcutta Telephones - Bill Presentation System to view usage.but after login it shows march's data,not april's data which i need to know.
then i tried BSNL Portal. but customer care peoples can't help me to get my prortal id.so i can't login in there.

:confused::(:cry:

any suggestion ?

This is so shameful. The new self-care portal (SAP NetWeaver Portal) is 99.99% non-functional and good for nothing except to waste our time and broadband.

Functioning sites for viewing broadband and for making bill-payments have been discontinued without ensuring a functioning replacement.

It is now more than a month. Absolutely disgraceful. (By the way, the complaint /feedback / contact links obviously also do not function.)

This is so shameful. The new self-care portal (SAP NetWeaver Portal) is 99.99% non-functional and good for nothing except to waste our time and broadband.

Functioning sites for viewing broadband and for making bill-payments have been discontinued without ensuring a functioning replacement.

It is now more than a month. Absolutely disgraceful. (By the way, the complaint /feedback / contact links obviously also do not function.)

Please try late at night. Downloaded fast.
I used K-Meleon browser Firefox also.
IE8 got error message.
Just now got this data but dates link freezed.
D/L 54596 u/l 76.83 totla 622.79
All menu items were accessible.
Officially they have not notified this selfcare page
in http:/data.bsnl.in
Send PM anytime you need the data. Thanks.

Please try late at night. Downloaded fast.
I used K-Meleon browser Firefox also.
IE8 got error message.
Just now got this data but dates link freezed.
D/L 54596 u/l 76.83 totla 622.79
All menu items were accessible.
Officially they have not notified this selfcare page
in http:/data.bsnl.in
Send PM anytime you need the data. Thanks.

Hi Essbebe, thanks for taking a look.

1. I'll try at night.
2. Isn't it amazing that IE6 works but not IE8. (I also had the same experience). Opera also doesn't work even after masking. Masking helps get past the log in page, but later steps don't work with Opera.

This is utter negligence on the part of the web designer and BSNL. Maybe they haven't heard of W3 compliance?

3. The broadband data can be downloaded (they claim as an Excel 2003 file). On my PC, the file is shown as an unknown type. I don't have Office 2003 but Office 2007. If I do "open with Excel 2007", the file does opens after throwing up a couple of error messages. When viewed with WordPad it apparently is an .xml file.

Haven't these people heard of .csv? That will work for anybody including those who use other open source spreadsheets.

4. Yes, the menu items are accessible but most of them don't have any data or have incorrect data! As for the most important bill payment, the message that is returned is that this functionality is not yet available. Go to a Customer Care centre!

5. If they haven't notified the site, they shouldn't have decommissioned the other ones.

6. I'm in no urgent need of data right now, but this really isn't the way such a company should behave. Even the PRO in my area expresses his helplessness and cries louder than I do. So I feel sorry for him and come away!

Yes essbebe, it works better at night (mostly after 12). But whats the point. Most of the links don't work. Most importantly, online payment.

Even the 'check broadband usage' page is a mess. It shows only total upload, total download, and total usage. It should have also showed usage except night unlimited which used to show in the old 'data.bsnl.in' portal.

Since last couple of days, I'm even unable to check usage on data.bsnl.in portal, for which a thread is already running on this forum:

https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/58875-bsnl-broadband-data-bsnl-showing-new-page-after-logging/

How can they disconnect the working portals, without making alternate arrangements!!!!

Its truly a DISASTER. I don't know how much more time will it take to make it up and working properly.

SHAME ON YOU B.S.N.L.!!!!

We should change the acronym of BSNL to Bekaar Sanchar Nigam Ltd. :@

Back