How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,969
@mann_2008_69

I check the usage from the following link:

SAP NetWeaver Portal

But i doubt it will work for you, as this webpage is exclusively for Kalyan District customers (Maharashtra) due to the new CDR system implementation.

@nsm.I registered there but email was not sent.It says that verification will be done by phone.

@mann_2008_69

I check the usage from the following link:

SAP NetWeaver Portal

But i doubt it will work for you, as this webpage is exclusively for Kalyan District customers (Maharashtra) due to the new CDR system implementation.

I'm not sure about the "exclusive" bit. Maybe whoever falls in "wdc" will have to use it.

@nsm.I registered there but email was not sent.It says that verification will be done by phone.

Yes, they will call u and will ask your mail ID (which normally takes around 2 weeks :confused:). After around 15 minutes, you'll get the user ID and password in your email.

The wdc covers Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Chattisgarh.So it's quite strange that there are only a few complainers (self included)!!! Are the rest happy?

i am from rajasthan. where can i find my usage???????????????????????

1. You seem to be an OLD Bsnl Broadband user. confirm. Ip 59.xx.xx.xx
If id is abcd @dataone.in nothing is better than
DataFox addon with FireFox Browser
will show your usage just above TASKBAR.
Check in Dataone WebMail
click the link on Left side top corner.agai
Use your login ID and PW.
99.999% working Ok. No complaints in forum/s.
IF not , but abcd @ bsnl.in 117.xx.xx.xx
only common site BSNL Portal
Need additional 14 digit Usage Portal ID and PW as password ( get it from Exchange )
again you have to Log in and register. Will get a PW from your CC.
Thereafter check your telephone bill on line payment/ complaints etc and in addition check broadband Usage.

3. If you have U/L tariff plan no need to check usage.
But you have to use any of those websites to change your PW check tariff plan change if any.

4. Just in case . have your own metering.
Download this application and use it.
compare meter readings with BSNL web sites.
If error , if any, is acceptable forget BSNL portals.
5. VOIP traffic will not be recorded in these meter.
NetWorX or tautology bandwidth meter or
shaplus meter/s.

6. Or if you want SMS message or warning for over quota use ( usually false alarms ) facility available.

so, whats the difference between selfcare.sdc portal and this sap netweaver portal? is this new portal for everyone?

Back