How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,967
i just got my bill for march month. its too late. still last date to submit the amount is 15 May 2010. i think i will receive another bill in few days for april month. i think the delay in billing is because they send me new type of bill this time, which contain customer ID and account number but no unique ID( which i used before to register my phone number to view bill online).

i registered my number on SAP NetWeaver Portal site. it says our call center will call and verify your number and then send you your password on your mail. i wonder when will i get my password because BSNL is too slow in this kind of work!!!

wao!! today in the morning i got the call from BSNL, they asked some details and said you will receive a mail with your password. after 10 minutes i checked my mail, its there. i logged in to SAP portal site. and checked my usage. but how can we know about our usage detail because they show all usage including night unlimited. what a shame still not good enough.

Since yesterday, I'm not getting the login page. Following is the screen that i get:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5572/captureog.jpg

Tried in different PC as well as different ISPs too. Same error!!!!

Since yesterday, I'm not getting the login page. Following is the screen that i get:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5572/captureog.jpg

Tried in different PC as well as different ISPs too. Same error!!!!

Tried after seeing your post. Same result. What to say!

The page seems to be working fine now.I had figured out a way to calculate my usage excluding the night unlimited. I used to download the XML file and opened it in Excel. Then it used to give me an error while using the AutoSum command, that "All the numbers were saved in characters format". Then i changed it to number format, used Autofilter to exclude the night timings. And voila!! There is my usage (excluding night unlimited).But this is really a cumbersome job. I think its hightime we should escalate this matter to superior in BSNL. Since January, they are struggling to get the new portal up and running without BUGS or PROBLEMS!!! No online payment option till now!!!I really miss the old portal.

Tried after seeing your post. Same result. What to say!

upto 10th may.
Total appears including April !

i have change my plan from home 500 to home combo 1100..my ip has changed from 59.xx.xx.xx to 117.xx.xx.xx..how to check my usage now..?

Back