How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,967
^^Yes its not working, even after logging it shows some development tool advertisement../I cant see the option to check my usage details in the web page.. Damn it!!!

BSNL Broadband SelfCare Portal for West Side Users
:urock::urock::urock:SAP NetWeaver Portal:urock::urock::urock:
For IP Add: 117.XXX.XXX.XXX
Register Yourself with Existing BSNL User Option.
Keep Your Latest BSNL Bills Handy for Customer ID(On the top right hand corner).
You Can Access anything from change of plans to account usage to viewing ur old bills & payments.
:wewin:Happy Surfing:wewin:
:happy::happy::happy::happy:

i tried to register, it says invalid custumer id../

Customer id is one nah which I used to login to BSNL Portal ???

i tried to register, it says invalid custumer id../

Customer id is one nah which I used to login to BSNL Portal ???

Consumer number is as shown in your telephone bill.
Password will be sent by BSN CC after you register.
CRM ( for Hyderabad.)
could be for Bengaluru also.
selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in
selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in
selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in
Different towns cities States are shown in scroll bar in BSNL Portal

Free download: useful application.Tweak your computer.
IObit

]

Thanks essbebe, finally I was able to succesfully register there, and checked my account usage,
However as usual there reporting service is slow ...as of today 16/05 it is showing only upto 13/05 bb usage details..//
Also the site BSNL Selfcare is opening only on Internet explorer, but on mozilla the busy icon keeps on coming preventing me from clicking on anything and even worse on Chrome, Safari it doesnot loads at all... when I open the site just some text is being displayed in the browser/:frown:

Anyways, it seems they have intoduced this new site inorder to improvise there reporting back service, lets see how it works out:cool2:
Regards../

upto 10th may.
Total appears including April !

Checked today, 16th May. Data available till 11th May!

I was under the impression it was Oracle, but it looks like SAP. In any case, what a load of cr@p!

But how come guys from other self-cares which have been notified are not complaining?

Hyderabad, Vellore, Kodagu, Tirunelvelli, Hassan, Tuticorin, Thanjavur, Virudhunagar @ CRM

Bhubaneswar, Kamrup, Balasore, Tezpur, Baripada, Patna, Cuttack @ CRM

Bhopal, Kalyan, Raipur @ Loading Portal...

and

Dehradun, Jammu, Lucknow, Meerut, Jaipur, Shimla, Jalandhar, Barabanki, Bahraich @ Loading Portal....

Incidentally, it looks like Kalyan has been notified but the site is still cr@ppy :cry:

Please confirm for Bengaluru ( Bangalore) the selfcare site
is h t t p ://selfcare. EDC.bsnl.co.in or SDC

grouping of towns/cities, seems to be random!
No zonal basis seen.probably they are installing servers at different circles at random.

@ other Ip 117.xx.xx.xx users
before you are shifted to "selfcare" try to get this info.

try to access at http:/data.bsnl.in with old
14digit ID and password and check your Billed usage for November.

An eight digit "consumer number" ( different to what you see in your telephone bill may appear automatically.
Give feedback.

^^For me its EDC, I am in Bihar, Orrisa reigonThe reigons link is being scrolled at the site data.bsnl.inAbout data.bsnl.in, though I am able to login, I cant at all find out the usage section there...No links lost, when I click on My Portal at top left, I still dont get option to check my net usage.../Anyways I am able to check my uasge now hassle free.. :D

Back