How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,963
i am from yamunanagar haryana..from which site i can view my usage?

i am from yamunanagar haryana..from which site i can view my usage?

Log in to data.bsnl.in and post the screen shot. You are getting advertisements. In the top banner of site, scrolling info about various SSAs displayed. Check whether you have your area is the message.

Netmeter is a good tool. I am using Shaplus Bandwidth meter. Networx is also good.

its showing some advertisement and i am not able to view my usage now a days...

Now its not showing any advertisements anymore, however it asks you to visit the selfcare portal, register there to get your usage details.../

I am from Tiruchengode (Naamakkal district, Tamilnadu). I am unable to view the usages for my account. Any alternate way?.
I think it is better to log in to this site : http://ssss-multiplay.bsnl.co.in:8080/ssssportal.war/
with regular username and password ([email protected] and the password) and check the usage in bytes !!!!!!.

I tried this one, but after getting succesfully logged in, it shows that usage details are unavailable.../

Use a bandwidth meter. You can try Shaplus (Without Graphics ) or Networx (with graphics)

I have tried these meters, it can tell you your usage details for sure,
but then how the whole purpose of segregating free night usage be solved....

And most importantly if there are more than one person using the net, then how will you keep track using these meters???
(I am using this way, my comp connected via lan to the Modem, while my sister connects to it wirelessly)

And personally I prefer using DUMeter for monitoring my overall usage, its much better.. I know its paid but I got my hands on its working crack :P
I know Shaplus has the feature to time 2AM to 8AM, but then for those using torrents
the statistics does not comes out to be right.... I have reported this problem earlier as well in this post..//

=============================================================================================

Anyways the selfcare portal is working just fine, and is giving back the usage details

But the only problem I am facing atm is that in the Unbilled usage details => They have combined together the usage details for the month of April and May together

When I got the stats that my "Chargeable Units(MB) Excluding Night Unlimited"
has gone to => 4216 MB, I thought shit I have to pay Rs. 1300 extra...:wall:

But then I thought I haven`t used that much, so I added up the chargeable unit for the Month of May and April Separately and then realized the truth.....
Since even the telephone bill for the month of April has not come, they are counting April Broadband usage as Unbilled too..

This made my job difficult at first, of keeping track 2.5 GB Mark

BSNL should return back to showing each month usage details seperately, so that easily keep on tracking whether we have crossed that 2.5 GB mark or not!!!!!

Finally the portal administrators have realized about the problem of Night Unlimited users.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6268/capturecjg.jpg

Now, when i download the excel file, it shows details of only normal usage. Night unlimited hours are excluded in the excel worksheet. But still they have to work on the excel format. Because still it gives numerous errors while opening the file and we cannot calculate the total of usage using the autosum feature unless we convert it to number format (numbers stored as text error).

Finally the portal administrators have realized about the problem of Night Unlimited users.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6268/capturecjg.jpg

Now, when i download the excel file, it shows details of only normal usage. Night unlimited hours are excluded in the excel worksheet. But still they have to work on the excel format. Because still it gives numerous errors while opening the file and we cannot calculate the total of usage using the autosum feature unless we convert it to number format (numbers stored as text error).

There are just so many negatives about this site.

From the image you provided, it appears that you aren't using Excel 2003. Crime.
I can't see why they cannot provide the data as a comma-separated file. Perhaps, they have been br!bed by MS to ensure that people must use MS and not freeware. Given the corruption and apathy prevailing, I don't think it is unlikely.

Incidentally, how does one change the "text" to number for all occurrences at one time using Excel 2007?

Unless I use IE 6 I can't view certain features of this site.

I think IE8 and Opera won't open the site at all.

Well, it appears that you and I are the only two having problems!

There's so little feedback from other forum members that I feel this maybe the wrong place to comment.

Back