How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,957
@sudhakar35
still i can't login with that procedure on (http://ssss-multiplay.bsnl.co.in:8080/ssssportal.war/)
any way,today i asked in bsnl main office in nagpur, officials says that you can't see usage details in this month, and will be getting separate customer id and a selfcare site name in the bill of this month (with the procedure to register), you will have to register seperately then you can login in selfcare portal and see the details;
after that portal id which was alloted before will have no use.............

The new portal showing signs of improvement. They now give separate list of Night Usage. Check out the screenshot below:

Last edited by a moderator:
The new portal showing signs of improvement. They now give separate list of Night Usage. Check out the screenshot below:

We have to be grateful for small mercies! Now, if they can get round to providing usage in a timely manner! My usage currently is till 3rd June. And no progress yet on bill payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL that doesnt work..
How will BSNl get your customer ID to send back your usage details ?
:D

One can get total usage by sending an sms...
write BBUSAGE and send it to +919447051550

Note : Do the below steps after connecting to broadband (online).

Download the self executing software from http://bbusage.bsnl.in/app/v1.2/bbusage.exe .

Enter the broadband user id [email protected] and click save. Then click ok and restart the application. Wait for the details to be displayed.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

The person who posted the original message is right. For that you should register at Web Registration for Usage Alerts

Yes. You will be charged as per national sms rate in your plan. If you have subscribed to free local and national sms pack, then it will be free.

Back