How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,955
I don't have a VISA card, have a MasterCard. I used to pay thru netbanking. Any other way out?

Register at your bank's bill pay service.There must be a link in bank's website.

Register at your bank's bill pay service.There must be a link in bank's website.

Boss, the fact is we could pay from the old BSNL site. But the new, improved site which claims to allow payment doesn't. There may be a million other ways to pay. But certainly not by the official BSNL site!

Since today I'm not able to see my broadband details. It shows some crazy errors like 'No facilities availed yet' and 'You do not have a broadband connection!!!'. Glitches, glitches all the time!!!!! :frown: :frown:BSNL are full of crazy nincompoops :wall:. They can't even set a selfcare portal properly which even local broadband vendors can do.

Worst website in India, if not the whole world. I had exactly the same problem yesterday and part of today. This evening I apparently got back my phone and broadband but usage only till the 7th. Now someone will say not to complain but to use alternate ways of measuring usage! That's why incompetence survives and thrives and flourishes. It is sickening.

I am also facing these same problems from last few days...

Here is hoping the other people have better luck. Maybe it's only the customers @ Kalyan Circle who have to suffer.

Dear Hyderabad, Vellore, Kodagu, Tirunelvelli, Hassan, Tuticorin, Thanjavur, Virudhunagar, Salem, Pondicherry, Mandya, Chikmagalur, Tumkur, Kumbakonam, Nagarcoil, Erode, Karwar, Ooty Customers. CRM
Dear Bhubaneswar, Kamrup, Balasore, Tezpur, Baripada, Patna, Nagon, Cuttack, Jorhat, Sambalpur, Dibrugarh, Dhenkanal, Kharagpur, Ranchi, Sundargarh, Balangir, Katihar, Kishanganj Customers. CRM
Dear Bhopal, Kalyan, Raipur, Nagpur, Ujjain, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Mandsaur, Itarsi, Aurangabad, Nasik, Ratnagiri, Nanded, Pen, Betul, Vidisha, Satara, Dhulia, Shujalpur, Parbhani Customers. Loading Portal...
Dear Dehradun, Jammu, Lucknow, Meerut, Jaipur, Shimla, Jalandhar, Barabanki, Bahraich, Ambala, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara, Bhatinda, Uttarkashi, Faridabad, Jhansi, Gorakhpur, Hoshiarpur, Bijnore, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Bharatpur Customers. http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in

As far as payments go, my bank, Axis Bank, lists the following BSNL SSAs that have tied up for bill payment:BSNL, AhmedabadBSNL, BangaloreBSNL, CalcuttaBSNL, Chandigarh SsaBSNL, ChennaiBSNL, DehradunBSNL, JaipurBSNL, JodhpurBSNL, PuneBSNL, VadodaraBSNL Anand, Nadiad, Vallabh VidyanagarBSNL BharuchBSNL JamshedpurBSNL RanchiBSNL, VisakhapatnamBSNL, BerhampurI haven't verified any of these since I'm in Kalyan and Kalyan BSNL is asleep at the wheel as usual!!!

I put in an e-mail complaint regarding the selfcare site to this official:
Customer Service Centre -CM
[email protected]

There's a whole bunch of e-mail addresses here:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.-Senior Officers Directory

I gave my 'phone number, exchange, and telecom circle. Let's see!

I strongly doubt about getting a response from their side.

I think we should form a group and bombard emails to [email protected] :impissed:

Anyway, awaiting for ur next post regarding some update about it.

Back