How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,951
you need to rename it CSV and open it in Excel or any spreadsheet application.
Doesnt seem to work. My Nokia PC suite tries to open it !
I have Openoffice scalc. No work. They say they give .xls !
Help
The file is single string :

2010-07-18
21:01:09
0:14:25
00:1d:72:77:ea:20

..................etc etc

weird. so it looks like an XML file but is being delivered as an XLS file?

@admin, ablewasi12I had posted a solution ( a bit cumbersome for the first few times but u will get used to it as me , but solves the purpose) in this thread. I'm following the same since last couple of months as they are struggling to make the new portal works since feb 2010 without any positive output. These suckers even disabled the old working online payment portal without making sure the new one works, becoz of which I have to pay my bill over the counter (i know i'm repeating but u can understand my frustration)@aesouzaI have shot a frustrating mail to [email protected] on 17/07/2010 but till now no response. So we can conclude that there is no point in shooting emails.

to nsm1234 Please help in finding some solution u have given for BSNL version of .xls so that i can find my 'this-month usage' without manually adding the line entries. My method via DOS, EDIT works but u may habe better idea.to admin1. Is everyone getting the same type of singlestring xls !? 2. What is the solution/thread for the " uncalled for redirection by BSNL karataka ? for some modem setting ??? Which doesnt even provide an exit after giving it respect[!] once.3. pl let know when on-line-bill-pay via net banking starts functioning4. Only BSNL is interested in total-usage-since-birth, users want mtd this-month-up-to-date consumption. Can any one make them give that.

Here comes a new error. I think in sometime, we'll see all the errors that can arise on a SAP Netweaver Portal.

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/1710/grab.jpg

dear NSM1234...I managed to convert the .XLS [!!] to proper .xls by opening it as text file and editing, cleaning, putting line-breaks manually.15:57 24-07-2010 THE "disaster" started around June beginning. It shows usage as " 2681 mb & Chargeable Units(MB) 121.09 !!!" But this looks/is from 9-6-2010!. The 'disaster' is showing detailed usage entries from this date. I managed to convert the "disaster" supplied "UsageSessionDetails+List.xls[!!]" file to REAL .xls file by hard work and tallied. The usage till 30/6/10 is 1020 mb and rest is around 1500 [1-7-10 to last entry of 21/7/10] . I am on home 500 = 2.5GB/mth plan. Are they going to charge me ???

16/8/2010In selfcare , >>my services>>view broadband usage, i am getting it as on 11th !!It was about 48 hours old till date ! Now it is worse !!Users must get CURRENT counter reading. The new SAP is working at SNAIL's pace !!Incidentally, the BBUsageSessionDetails+list.xls!! file supplied, CAN be imported in open office/excel with "separated by" = and "delimiter" = ; then delete extra columns and save as xls

Back