How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,952
Hi all, I am from Hyderabad (AP) circle. Previously, there is a portal ID for monitoring Usage.

But now (May be in Hyd) to monitor they are giving a new link: CRM

I entered a Username & password to login, but it says wrong password. So I clicked on Forgot password. It asks me questions and answerd correctly and it gave a New temp password, but when I login with that password it again shows wrong password.

How to overcome this ???

the userId is selected by you. ( new one ) Password to be sent t email address you provide. Thereafter you log in with your new userId say Karumudi007 and password xxxxxx.

I need to check my upload and download data using some software, can u pls suggest me the software. Because i need to know, each hour how much i download and upload.

Try a bandwidth meter. Shaplus or Networx will do the work for you. Networx has graphics support also.

Try a bandwidth meter. Shaplus or Networx will do the work for you. Networx has graphics support also.

Shaplus and Networx shows doubles the data, if BSNL portal says 100 MB, this software says 200 MB. :cry:

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Any other suggestions.....

For that you need to check the adapter. In the " settings " select your adapter. For me it is " VIA....... ". You will find similar.

i am using home combo plan of rs 500 (2.5 GB free limit)n it was shown in SAP selfcare portal of BSNL till yesterday,but today it is showing that there is no unbilled usage of broadband.& when i sent "BBUtelephoneno" (without quotes) to 9448077777,then sms from BSNL came which tells me that my free limit is Unlimited..can anybody explain that to me?

Don't worry. The new SAP portal is full of bugs and unstable results. Try after one or two days, it will be back to normal. Even i'm seeing the same result.

Back