How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,940
For 2 days, i have at last found a simple working "usage display" utility [free], named "Broadband Usage Meter Ver 2.1 " and i hope to be able to track my usage. The Selfcare Portal is useless today and was giving old and misleading counts, which is giving some irrational message since 3-4 days ! God knows when it will give correct count and allow bill payment via NET. Above utility does not use any BSNL portal, since it works locally on ADSL modem broadband path. Search and download if u wish. Shows a simple CORRECT running counter.All the best.

Some good (?) news: they've started giving data in csv format. Of course, it could be a mistake which they will "revert" ASAP.

Guys I'm not able to see my usage . Nor the BSNL.DATA.IN is working neither the bbusage application :'( , Please Help !!!

1. What error are you getting ?2. Try a bandwidth meter. Shaplus or Networx (with graphics) will do.Wait till a day or two. May be server is down due to billing process. Normal during 1st to 5th of every month.

Thanks for the reply ,
So today I got a sms "Broadband usage Report: Dear Customer, the broadband usage for the account [email protected] is 304 MB at 05/10/2010 02:07:32hrs. - BSNL Broadband" . So now I want to ask Its 304mb of only 5th oct , or 304mb till 5th oct (means 1-5 oct) .

I think it is during the period 1- 5 (not sure though). Have you used that much till now ?

According to shaplus Bandwidthmeter I'd used >1.5GB , but really I doubt it . Shaplus meter shows continously downloading something even though I'd turned off firewall,windows update. Another strange thing is that If I download any 5mb file through (TATA DOCOMO connecting my mobile through PC SUITE) the shaplus shows only 500kb file downloaded :?

Shaplus will read only one lan card or wifi card not both at same time. Try Networx from softperfect.com for wifi connection.

So now I'm able to see my data usage from selfcare site and its showing I'd used around 400mb till 6th of oct . So why shaplus is showing me 2999mb downloaded this month (I m using this software since 1st of OCT and also I'd ticked the option of "dont include data usage between 2-8AM" . Should I trust selfcare site or this shaplus soft ?

Back