How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,938
Then, check your phone bill for the username. Or type http://192.168.1.1 and go to the modem's console. Then go to INTERNET settings. Check the setting which is active (with external IP shown). Then click edit. Click next repeatedly till you see the username area. Note down the username and just close the browser window without making any changes.

Try and see.

Connect to this website: http://www.selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in and create an account for yourself. Then you can check your bill details and when you like.

Have a good time.

if you got this page after log in with 14digit portalId in BSNL Portal
you have to register at
CRM
with your own chosen ID say deepak1234. Password will be
sent to you by email. ( in telephone bill check for consumer /customer number )

In the meantime download NetworX application and keep track of your usage
wef tomorrow for a single system.
Software for Enterprises, Intranets and the Internet

I am also from Mangalore circle, which is not mentioned in the listed cities. I followed the above instructions, I got the message "successfully registered and the password is sent to your email id". It is 24 hrs and I am yet to receive the mail from BSNL.

[*] :iomg:
[/list] Tried the SMS method, but received NO confirmation at all.

[*]
[/list] As an alternative I use Networx app.

Call 2444111 and ask for consumer id and say that you need it to register in selfcare portalthey will give you a 10 digit number (use this number to register in selfcare portal), if use unique id , u will be blocked.if already registered, try to log in. if not possible to log in call 2444111 and inform them that you r not able login to selfcare portal.

I was using BSNL from last 3 years, from last november I discontinued the service.I got a reconnection, so I would like to know if I will get the 15 days unlimit benefit.Plan : 500C

Call 2444111 and ask for consumer id and say that you need it to register in selfcare portal
they will give you a 10 digit number (use this number to register in selfcare portal), if use unique id , u will be blocked.

if already registered, try to log in.

if not possible to log in call 2444111 and inform them that you r not able login to selfcare portal.

Thanks Deepak for the suggestion. I had used the customer ID in the earlier bill. Now in the new format bill received 2 days back, had a new ID beginning with 40...Used this to register at sefcareportal. Now I can check usage, but there is no provision to check monthwise - only 'billed' and 'unbilled'. Unbilled shows both Feb and March together. Guess it is the software/website problem. Girl at above no. says 'lots of people having problems with the new setup..should be solved soon.." Hope so.

Back