How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,934
At selected paces in Tamilnadu it will be . For example if the registered name is satheesh from Chennai, then the username will be sa44xxxxxxxxxx

. xxxxxxxxxx is the phone number.

Dial 1504 (toll free) from your landline and ask. Or call commercial officer of the telephone exchange (that is serving your area) and ask.

I am from Chennai but I am unable to register at the CRM portal. TRY AS I MIGHT! :(

Please help...

I am from Chennai but I am unable to register at the CRM portal. TRY AS I MIGHT! :(

Please help...

For Chennai users, there is no self care portals. You need your 14 digit portal ID and password (normally password ) to access data.bsnl.in. If you do not have it, make a called to your local exchange. They keep it in their records, just 2 minutes business to get it.

For Chennai users, there is no self care portals. You need your 14 digit portal ID and password (normally password ) to access data.bsnl.in. If you do not have it, make a called to your local exchange. They keep it in their records, just 2 minutes business to get it.

Yeah... Only just found out. Thanks for reassuring, bro'.

Another q: I have been using tht ShaPlus software for a long time. But recently, my IP changed because I switched to multiplay. I downloaded the other Shaplus application but whenever I try to check my usage, I get an error which pops up saying... "Object ariable or With block variable not set"

Any suggestions how to overcome this?

Try this

How to check BSNL Broadband usage

Also you can use a bandwidth meter from Networx or Shaplus to keep an eye on your usage. Both are free and has option to bypass usage during night unlimited. They work independently and therefore needs cross checking with portal values in say once in a week or so.

Thanks. Will try. Actually ShaPlus offers a portable tool. No setup needed. The other ShaPlus usage checker (for 59.x IP which I was using till last week) worked just fine. It is the other tool for the multiplay enabled IP that is apparently problematic. Just tried Networx. It's neat! But I prefer the simplicity of ShaPlus, tbh. Oh, and I am anti-Firefox. :) Chrome FTW. :D

Nice :)You can try talking to Shafeeq (owner of Shaplus). He is a very nice person, will help if you raise any complaint.

Back