How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,940
I am unable to register with self-care centre. For entire A.P. only Hyderabad is given in the self-care link. After clicking on the link the webpage does not open properly inorder to register my account.

how i check my broadband acount usage..............plz tell me..................

Please mention your telecom circle. You can try log in at data.bsnl.in. You need a 14 digit portal ID to access this site. Password is password.

Most of us use a bandwidth meter to keep an eye on our usage. You may get one from Shaplus or Networx.

please help how to check usage , Iam from Mangalore(Karnataka):confuse:

if you got this page after log in with 14digit portalId in BSNL Portal
you have to register at
CRM
with your own chosen ID say deepak1234. Password will be
sent to you by email. ( in telephone bill check for consumer /customer number )

In the meantime download NetworX application and keep track of your usage
wef tomorrow for a single system.
Software for Enterprises, Intranets and the Internet

Look at the screenshot carefully which site you have to go for registering. Why can't you read the contents of the screenshot properly?.

At selected paces in Tamilnadu it will be . For example if the registered name is satheesh from Chennai, then the username will be sa44xxxxxxxxxx

. xxxxxxxxxx is the phone number.

Dial 1504 (toll free) from your landline and ask. Or call commercial officer of the telephone exchange (that is serving your area) and ask.

I personally went to the BSNL office nobody knows about the new website , they asked me to contact them again after a week .....

Back