How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,959
Hello everybody;i m not getting details;after logging in bsnl portal i.e.(BSNL Portal) i get 4 links of selfcare;i tried to register as a existing user on all links but it fails to register ;also tried to call on 1500 but did not get any clue;also information of all about this is not known in telephone exchange;
Plz help me out...............

i tried it already but login to this site also not successful,it shows error every time bsnl changed this without any notification and anybody doesn't knows in bsnl office.............how are you checking friends???

^^

Well which password to use Internet usage password or portal password!!
Well I tried both and it didnt worked

Well the no. for me is Registered to AJAY KUMAR PRASAD, STD Code is: 0612 telephone no:- xxxxxxx
So I used id:- aj612xxxxxxx and the password and it didnt worked

Earlier(when your previous post regarding this came) the id and password I used at data.bsnl.in worked there as well, but its not working anymore!!!
PS: How is your telephone no. Six digits long, mine is of seven digits :P

Anyways selfcare portal is working fine for me,
the only problem is that dont show the usage details segregated for each month../
I asked a CDR officer at BSNL and he told they will be fixing it by the end of this month (The software has been impemented recently only naah!!)

Hello everybody;i m not getting details;after logging in bsnl portal i.e.(BSNL Portal) i get 4 links of selfcare;i tried to register as a existing user on all links but it fails to register ;also tried to call on 1500 but did not get any clue;also information of all about this is not known in telephone exchange;
Plz help me out...............

Well while registering at Selface portal use the Consumer number ID as visible in ypur telephone bill and the password will be sent to you by mail at the mailing ID you mention while registering!!!
And my advice use internet explore to use that site as it doesnot works properly on any other explorer!!!

Regards!!

phale phale ..... Allz failThe broadband password (or more specifically the pwd I use to connect to internet) with above id doesnt works!!!

Back