How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,986
How do u find if port binding is done? I have tried this thing using so many existing id's & passwords (about 20) but once i change the username & password the "link" light on my smartax mt 882 router turns orange and keeps blinking & it doesn't connect to internet!! But, however, if i change back to my original username & password, everything works fine, Does this means all those accounts i tried is port binded??Is this vulnerability in BSNL broadband fixed?? PS: for those who haven't tried, believe me, u can easily get any number of username & passwd's of existing accounts, its so damn easy! I don't encourage this discussion in bad/illegal sense, but just wanted the info.

How do u find if port binding is done? I have tried this thing using so many existing id's & passwords (about 20) but once i change the username & password the "link" light on my smartax mt 882 router turns orange and keeps blinking & it doesn't connect to internet!! info.
it could be possible that person is logged in . Multiple logins arent supported on BSNL. and thats why u will see Orange Led keep blinking and it will give you Auth Error in Your Modem .

Thanks. Downloaded the program. will try . .Already using DUF1.5 and DataFox0.8. It was nice to see reference to identical programs in the read me text of the Programmer.Looks promising. Now I am on Dialup (sancharnet) sorry cannot test immediately.

That means a person can use another person's account when he isn't logged in. This is a major flaw in BSNL broadband then.... I have a similar questions as "mrityu12" Is it by any way possible to catch the culprit by BSNL??

i used id and password of one of my friend to connect dataone and surprisingly i got connected. do anyone know wheather BSNL knows that the particular id and password is loged from a particular fone number?? do they have records that so and so user id was used from a particular fone no. ?

checking account usage for the broad band :madness: fails when requested from the firefox or opera or seamonkey under the LINUX o/s. How to get the usage pl...........
Some times the system complains IE required...........

Help me

Ahamed

That means a person can use another person's account when he isn't logged in. This is a major flaw in BSNL broadband then....
I have a similar questions as "mrityu12" Is it by any way possible to catch the culprit by BSNL??

Yes its possible. By the phone number. Port-binding or not, data has to come down a telephone line.

Back