How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,986
Dataone Quick Usage Finder

Sunish Issac has released a new freeware open source utility for all the BSNL DataOne users to keep a check on their broadband usage.The application has been named Dataone Quick Usage Finder and it also takes care of scheduled dial up connection and disconnection for Night Unlimited plans.Features as mentioned by the [...]

BSNL DataOne Quick Usage Finder

Hello
Whenever I go to Dataone WebMail to check my usage it asks me for username and password. I don't know of any user id or password. People from bsnl just came with a modem, and when installed ineternet started working,
Where to get this username angd password ?

Safdar

I think its your telephone no. and the CA Number ( thats customer account number ). Both should be on your BSNL telephone bill. If not, then I think its different for BSNL.

hi guys. iam a new member. my problem is that my plan is home 250 but i love music and videos. my 1 gb usage is not sufficient. any body from unlimited account pls send the username and password to my mail. i will be greatfull. my mail is [email protected]

Hello
Whenever I go to Dataone WebMail to check my usage it asks me for username and password. I don't know of any user id or password. People from bsnl just came with a modem, and when installed ineternet started working,
Where to get this username angd password ?

Safdar

you can see your username from modem itself ..( go to web browser type 192.168.1.1 username admin password as admin ..and look for ppp username and password by this way you can get your username from modem and for password you can contact BSNL ...

sudeshna, i dont think anybody will agree to your request...!

start firefox.Type http://www.thegoan.com/datafox/datafox-0_8.xpi in address bar and download the file with save option.Open the the file with firefox and install.Restart firefox.Find a icon(like a small bar diagram) in the right side of the status bar.Right click on the icon and click "update".

POST THE RESULT IN THIS THREAD.

--babu03.

Thanks all those who tried to help me on this matter.IE is always disgusting.Any way I m trying to install IE7 but Icant as it refuses "genuine xp" needed or atlest with "sp2". Similarly "sp2"for "windows-xp" not been installed as It detects the non genuine key{I'm using- OS is xp-pro) without any "service pack".
How can I install newer version(i.e.-IE7)on my system.
still the problem to check usage from IE is same Is there any other browser that any one can suggest thats working with-"rediculus_DATAONE".
PLS TELL ME -THANKS.

It seems something is wrong with your settings on the computer. See if you can access your account from some other machine. It is possible that the problem is from BSNL's side.

^dude, that's more than a year old post...and it's been 7 months since s/he has even visited this forum :p

Back