How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,986
hi..The problem can be from BSNL..site ..but i dont think it is from BSNL ..why dont you people install a good firewall ,anti virus software and spy ware scan your computer apply netstat -ano ..see the connection find out what is running (listing ports..PID) ..after this if you still see packect transfer from (see from your modem statistics...or from you NIC ..)..there may be little traffic which need to be transfer for routing/connectivity purposes but if you find any thing suspicious than that ..stop the process ..(can use command taskill PID )...or you can use some software like wireshark/Ethereal etc..and see the logs ..i think this may give you a good explanation about the problem.

I use home 500 plan. I keep for downloading in utorrent from 2 to 8 but even then when i check the usage approx 200 MB of chargable data has been transferred. Now i dont know how to prevent this. Anybody with an idea please reply.

Like I said, ITS A GOVT CONSPIRACY! :)Be afraid, be very afraid! Mwwaahahahaha

I do use Datafox but I'm guessing it retrieves it's info from the same BSNL website as it is also not working for me right now.

that's the point. the tool would do your work trying to access the page whenever it is up... its getting futile trying to get access to your records. :(

How often does dataone.in update usage data. I mean sometimes i dont see any change at all for an hour of usage and sometimes it shows updated data usage every 5 minutes.

it depends on the number of times u connect and disconnect..if u disconnect.. the usage is shown within 10mins from disconnection..

I go to dataone.in and click on "check account usage" on the top and it doesn't even open most of the times.

Back