How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,982
I had got the same problem quite a few times in the last 2 months. Many people told me to adjust browser and security suite settings. I cleard cache, cookies and made sure browser ans secuiry suite had default settings. But nothing worked. Even just after formatting and installing OS and security suite , I was also not able to check data usage. I was using datafox to check my usage. 2 days back I had to format the pc and I noticed it working fine now. I noticed one thing that when I clicked on check data usage link just before logging in, I noticed the background image did not appear. Every time It did not appear, even though I could have logged in successfully but I could not check data usage. I think you are having the same problem now. If nothing works, may be formatting can do the trick

Just got Dataone connection yesterday.
Could check usage both in FireFox( Datafox pgm)
and IE7.
In IE7 enable cookies.
after you log in click user info.
Then store info page.
Use the same classification they have given.
select dataone.
essbebe.

QUOTE(today @ Mar 14 2007, 04:55 AM) [snapback]83290[/snapback]
I had got the same problem quite a few times in the last 2 months. Many people told me to adjust browser and security suite settings. I cleard cache, cookies and made sure browser ans secuiry suite had default settings. But nothing worked. Even just after formatting and installing OS and security suite , I was also not able to check data usage. I was using datafox to check my usage. 2 days back I had to format the pc and I noticed it working fine now. I noticed one thing that when I clicked on check data usage link just before logging in, I noticed the background image did not appear. Every time It did not appear, even though I could have logged in successfully but I could not check data usage.

I think you are having the same problem now. If nothing works, may be formatting can do the trick[/b]

Username essbebe
User Type Postpaid Users
User Status Online
Current Service Startup Plan,downloadspeed Upto 2 Mbps
Create Time 2007/03/08 12:36:33

http://10.240.0.195/weblogin.jsp...
select :user info
Note down your current service
select : service records
select : the month
select services : start up plan download upto 2Mbps
select Domain : Dataone
Now you see your usage
example below
Startup Plan,downloadspeed Upto 2 Mbps 2007/03/13 23:43:33 2007/03/14 00:49:53 1272 7964 9236 3980 92

Hey guys. I got my Home 500 user id and pass yesterday. Will it take time before i can check my account usage? Currently it shows : This Userid does not exist.

^ it takes about two days . And as soon as you are able to login to the Dataone portal , immeadiately change the password given byBSNL people . I hope that you know the procedure .... Passwordshould be changed at the Dataone portal and also at your system ....

I am able to login at http://10.240.240.195/webLogin.jsp successfully but not able to check usage.
Whatever I click, nothing happens. Nothing opens!
I can just login and logout on that page. Thats it.
Help me what to do?

EVEN AFTER FORMATTING THE SYSTEM, I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM....

ON CLICKING ON SERVIC RECORD.....ON THE BOTTOM LEFT PANE,I GET A MSG "ERROR ON PAGE"....AND THATS IT...NOTHING HAPPENS...

hi guys, i have a home 250 BSNL Dataone connection with 1Gb data limit. i activated the connection on 17 feb. So how does these guys calculate my download data. Is it from feb 17-mar17 so on or from feb17-mar1. and then from march 1- march31 so on. pls help me herePS: is datafox trustworthy

Your data limits are calculated for each calander monthseparately . It is 17 Feb - 28 Feb ; 1st March - 31 March and so on ... And there is no need to doubt about Datafox extension . I can assure that it doesnt harm the users .

Thanx sheshu. i installed datafox plugin. but its not working properly. it shows error. is this because i dont use the direct bsnl path but an ip ( 10.0.0.45:8080). to check my usage? i typed that in the ip box. still it doesnt work?? help me out

Go to - Network CONNECTION - Right Click - Properties - Lan - Properties - Use the following IP ADDRESS - Ip address - 192.168.1.10 - Subnet mask - 255.255.255.0 - Default gateway - 192.168.1.1Use the following DNS Server address - Preferred DNS Server - 218.248.240.23 - Alternate DNS Server - 218.248.255.145This will also make your Outlook Express work after you configure it as given. Now you'll be able to access the page dataone.in as it is & will be able to View your details.

Back