How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,982
well.....friendsi guess... the server location is the REASON behind this..see... we update our time by time.windows.com..... but the BSNL server may be updating its time... according to different gegraphical location....so i think this may be the reason behind...this..... n the clock is exactly 4 mins late ..i have verified.... but we should connect at 2:10am..... !!!!Enjoy..!!!!

QUOTE(scattyraj @ Jan 31 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]77889[/snapback]
[/i]
i suspect that ...say if we start net at 1:56am to 3:00am
this will be counted in net usage..
and Bsnl counts its time with 4 min delay...also!!![/i][/b]

Yesterday i switched on the net @11pm and set the downloads to start @3am , morning i checked to find that 30mb has been used up. So there is no other way but to switch on the net around 2:15 Am to be in the safer side. The DAMN bsnl system dosnt seem to know i am downloading in the free hours. bsnl system SUCKS!

QUOTE(new guy @ Feb 3 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]78367[/snapback]
Yesterday i switched on the net @11pm and set the downloads to start @3am , morning i checked to find that 30mb has been used up. So there is no other way but to switch on the net around 2:15 Am to be in the safer side. The DAMN bsnl system dosnt seem to know i am downloading in the free hours. bsnl system SUCKS![/b]

thats what i m saying we have to switch on the net at 2:10am....hey dude u should use some automatic connection establishment program to get connected at 2:10am....hey i m searching for this prob.... if u could get first then give it to me....!!!!

Must Configure any Disconnection program for MODEM to get disconnected at 8:00AM

I recommend MASSDOWNLOADER .... this application i have checked... .... this disconnects modem at 8:00am properly.... n can shut down ur system also
n its a powerful downloader tool which take very less system resources.......so must use it...!!!!!

u can search this application over metaproducts.com...!!

So ENJOY!!!!

QUOTE(scattyraj @ Feb 4 2007, 07:22 AM) [snapback]78487[/snapback]
thats what i m saying we have to switch on the net at 2:10am....hey dude u should use some automatic connection establishment program to get connected at 2:10am....hey i m searching for this prob.... if u could get first then give it to me....!!!![/b]

the only automatic way is by using Bridge mode instead of the PPPOE mode. Just create a dialer connection in the NEW CONNECTION WIZARD , and write two .bat files using the command "rasdial connectionname username password" for establishing a connection and "rasdial connectionname /disconnect" command for the disconnection. And use the taskbar scheduler for executing them.

QUOTE(Raptor @ Oct 29 2005, 04:06 PM) [snapback]29896[/snapback]
The portal finally started working today.[/b]

although I am able to check my USAGE but can any body tell me why the link on http://datone.in for acc. admin. not working ?

QUOTE(Rakesh Raushan @ Feb 12 2007, 09:59 AM) [snapback]79537[/snapback]
although I am able to check my USAGE but can any body tell me why the link on http://datone.in for acc. admin. not working ?[/b]

Type properly man, It is not datone.in - It is dataone.in

Back