How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,987
One thing I cannot comprehend is why the free download period starts in the wee hours (2 am) for bsnl's ADSL service. Is this to discourage users from hogging bandwidth ? This is what has stopped me from switching over to a dept connection (inspite of the fact that sify sucks).Does anybody have any idea ?

Bandwidth is costly. At nighttime excess capacity is available since number of users are less. Instead of wasting it, they give it out at a low price so that they can earn additional revenue.

Thanks for the link essbebe, it was real help for my technically ignorant friend.

Can some one tell me where to check the bsnl data usage ? i have been trying but the page is not opening

http://10.241.48.195/webLogin.jsp

@vissu I am enlightened, that unlimited plan users need not check their usage.
But the query by Abhibh is specific, that he wants to check his usage.
In future I will wait for your valuable comments before contributing anything in this forum.

^ [OT] please sir , do not take it personal . vissu was commenting onrider.goyal's post where ISP is given as Airtel unlimited . vissu has BSNLunlimited connection . so he has just expressed his opinion ... thanks .

i think there is no need of checking data usage for those who use unlimited plan ;)
You didn't read my post fully my friend, i told that it was for my friend (who is on BSNL, thats why used this section)... I am indeed on unlimited airtel :ashamed:

Back