How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,993
hi, they gave me new user-id (which are different from user-id in router page) and password to check the usage. It is working too. If i want to change the password in the router, again i need to take their help or i can change on my own. Please help. I'm scared whether this information will be used by someone else as i didn't change after that. I tried saving the router page and there is no user-id and password information available in the view -> source. If i'm wrong, please update me with the steps. Kindly help.

1.What is the User ID entered in the modem ? Password NOT Known.2.What is the User ID given for checking Usage ? Password Given.3. What is the User ID for web Mail ? Password Your choice.Normally 1 &2 are same. May be BSNL is preventing customers changing the modem password. This is new information to me.Watch this months usage . Use FireFox Browser and DataFox to see the usage in thestatus bar to keep track of any misuse.Wait for feedback in this forum.

I don't see any "check usage" link as soon as i enter data.bsnl.in site. I'm seeing only 3 links (profile, change username, change password) and these options are coming under "My profile". I can see one more tab "My Orders". I don't see any check usage detail here also.

Hi,

I got my Dataone connection three weeks back. My id (got from the modem) is '[email protected]'. I hope, earlier the DataOne is is used to be '[email protected]' and we can check the usage at Dataone WebMail.

When i check with the exchange, they told, it is a new system now (which includes option for IPTV etc), so the new type of id and i can not use the Dataone WebMail. He don't have the clue about when and how i can check my usage.:wall:

Anyone have idea about this new system and how to check the usage?

Regards
Deva

you can also get your ID and password from the print out which they must have given you. You can just put in the ID , no need for the "@dataone.in" for checking the usage

you can also get your ID and password from the print out which they must have given you. You can just put in the ID , no need for the "@dataone.in" for checking the usage

Yep, i tried this (in http:// dataone.in), but not working ...., says invalid username and password.

However, i am able to log in http:// mail.bsnl.in and check the mail. There is no option to check the usage here.

IP Info - Find your IP address
SEE YOUR IP ADDRESS
I have a dialup acct ID xxxx at sancharnet and I can also send receive as xxxx at bsnl
My Dataone acct ( taken in Feb is different with dataone address
When you open Dataone WebMail I have the choice to log in for BB ID or Dialup ID.@ sancharnet.in or bsnl.in . Here, you will get heavy spam mails, whereas @dataone.in
the problem is not there.
BE warned. ( I have 5400 messages 10MB to be cleaned up. None downloaded I am sending big files to get the 20MB limit so that mail box is full and all spam messages bounce back to senders )

Try http://duf.sourceforge.net/
Dataone Usage Finder . Do not add @Dataone or @bsnl and try. OR
Dataone Quick Usage Finder | sunish.net
BTW do you have JAVA software loaded in your computer ?
Download Java software from Sun Microsystems

For email you can use register as xxxx with dataone.in
Only for modem settings and usage the ID and password should be same.
BB connection with bsnl.in. Explain to them that @sancharnet.in and @bsnl.in are flooded with spam messages. ( from the good old dialup days) If you get the email in your own ID you can be blamed. but e mail addressed to all combinations of your ID also will reach you.

Back