How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,014
What they should do is provide an interface for accessing the usage data transparantly, through some web service, telenet or whatever so that programs can display and extract data easily.

^right now my friend is getting error record not found,sorry
and he told me that its so crap and it never updates regularly as we get

as soon as he gets i'll try to get a screen from him and i will post

I've been getting that error too since I got my connection in March. None of the usual portals work for me. So i've been using this to check my usage:

http://10.0.0.30:8080/main.php

http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssdq5.jpg

This doesn't work for most of the Dataone users but it is working for me and it has a got a better interface as well.

seems all usage sites of BSNL under private software provider.
As I am on Airtel now will check up 10.0.0.30.8080 tomorrow.

For recent bsnl broadband users, they have to check usage in BSNL NIB-II PORTAL
where you have to log in with portal userid provided by isp provider and passaword as password. then click My services,in that option view usage details,there you can see the usage details.

For old users,they can log in into 10.240.0.195 and can give their username and passwod and view the service records.:)

@sania Please direct your comment to @ essbebe or @ seshu or @ coolbuddyin or @mahesh_padisetty who raised the problem and has not responded/posted further in the thread.

@sunish All Dataone usage sites listed as private LAN.
Hope this info helps.
I could not access 10.0.0.30 or 10.0.030.8080 website did not open.

The IP might be private but BSNL would have mapped those ips somehow, to those IPs that it assigns as dynamic ip and then let the usage checking portal work. So I think if I can get an IP in the new range I can get dquf to work.

Sunish
Author of Dataone Quick Usage Finder

Hi all !,
I had airtel and have just moved to BSNL ! and since i am on 500 plan i really want to check my usage ! and logon to BSNL PORTAL(BSNL Portal) to avail services like changing the password !!.
I was just given the dataone userID and Password for logging on to the internet !! nothing else was given to me ! not even a printed paper ! ... i was told my userID and Password on phone !! and i configured the modem myself ! coz i allready had a modem !..

After reading many threads and posts here, i have YET to find a solution to logon to the BSNL PORTAL !.:wall:.. No one in my local exchange(also 1500) knows about the new method ! they all know about the OLD METHOD of - "clicking check usage in dataone.in and the entering the userid and password which we use to fill in modem!" BUT that method doesnt works! otherwise i would not have been writing this thread !!!....some people here(https://broadband.forum/bsnl-dataone-broadband/3098-bsnl-dataone-i-am-here-help/43/), suggested to call to 1800-424-1600 but the BSNL guys over there also DOnt know about any other UserID and Password other then the 1 allready given to me for accesing the internet !! they keep telling me to login with my same ID ! but when i insist that it is not at all working and i am getting invalid userID and Password ..they tell me that the "WEBSITE is not working properly !!!" ... I have also NOT got any E-mail on my BSNL email ID containing PORTAL userID and Password :( !

NEW USERS dont CHECK usage with IP method !! WE HAVE TO LOGIN TO THE BSNL PORTAL ! and thus NONE of the softwares would WORK !
Many Other NEW USERS (october onwards) seemed to have started SUCH threads but have not clarified if they have finally got the solution yet or not !!(since thay got connection in october they might have got solution to this problem by now! or otherwise they would still be here finding the solution for BSNL portal userID!)

I got connection on 6th nov ! ... can it be that i WILL get a E-mail(frm customer care) on my BSNL E-mail ID after some days(15-30days) ?( contaning BSNL PORTAL userID etc... ),without doing anything ! coz i can unerstand they might get late in sending E-mails !:whistle:.It may be that OTHER NEW USERS may have got the E-mail and might just have forgotten to tell others that - "NOT TO BORTHER AND WE ALL WILL GET E-MAILS contaning BSNL PORTAL userID" !! MAYBEeeee.... OR maybeee the website will actually UPDATE in a few days and then i will be able to login with my dataone userID and password which i use in the modem!(they might just have not yet authenticated/authorised my userID and password on their website!)

THANKS in advance ... NEW USERS please reply if u have got the user ID and how u got it !!/ how were you able to check your usage,etc...:).

Back