How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,023
Add a new page " How to check usage of DATAONE ". in Main Page - India Broadband Wiki

@essbebe There is no over quoting of any links, the links quoted are genuine greivences of the readers of this http://braoadbandforum.in for highlighting it to the BSNL authourities so that they can view it themselves by clicking these links ,without quoting the links they wont know what the genuine greivences of the customers are,and they will never know what great service this Forum is doing which they have failed to do themselves ? The link quoted by u have already been used by me not only now but before too, which was of no avail, except to include a separate column for free ''Night Usage'' which was was incorporated after my complaints in 2006 after lots of complaints [ earlier there was no separate column for free ''night usage''] .That link quoted by you is for complaint of an individual not highlighting the collective complaints of various users of BSNL Broadband. i have sent email from my gamail account when email from thier[bsnl] accounts have failed to be delivered.Your suggestion to be brief is however well taken very supportingly, and will be kept in mind for future postings.Thanks

THANK YOU ALL !! for your replies !! specially esbee..!
I have yet to find out a way to check the usage !! and believe me ,..as soon as i do that, ill post it out here !!
Still none of the earlier people(who had threads like this before) are here to tell us what happened to them !!
My best guess is with SMARTARV86 !:thumbsup: . his guess is the best and most near to reality !!!
i really think that we all will get E-mails with our portal ID's !! but they will take time as usual, like any other govt. work !!but till then ill get some bandwidth meter sort of software !..

i have also asked MR. DEEPAKJ to tell us when did he got the connection !!? and when did he got the e-mail with the portal ID!!- lets wait for his answer!....if he says that it took 15-20 days then we all would have hope !!..coz im still only 6 days old with BSNL !!:)

Thanks again.

@Ashutosh508 and other broadband users with IP117...... Kindly refer sl.no.6 above ,contents of e-mail sent to bsnl highlighting broadband users problem in accessing Usage,i have received information that websites for ''usage check'' for new IP Address starting with 117..... is under construction and it may take another week to 10 days for it to be operational ,users will be intimated details once websites are ready!

@Ashutosh508 and other broadband users with IP117...... Kindly refer sl.no.6 above ,contents of e-mail sent to bsnl highlighting broadband users problem in accessing Usage,i have received information that websites for ''usage check'' for new IP Address starting with 117..... is under construction and it may take another week to 10 days for it to be operational ,users will be intimated details once websites are ready!

YEAH !! BABY !! That's my man !! JAS u r a DUDE !!
Guys ... so, its official ! - We dont have to worry !!!:thumbsup: a New WEBSITE is in MAKING and we will be able to check our accounts on that!! and with our existing dataone usernames and passwords !! :hysterical:

as told to you i've asked Deepak about how and when he got the e-mail.... here is his reply -->> hii got my connection on 26th of october..........the mail i got was dated 29th of oct.......but i had received the mail only abt 1st week of nov........the cc guys r of no use....u just keep checking ur mail daily........bye*************** so,...as told by deepak! we should check our BSNL e-mail also !...:thumbsup:

Back