How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,013
@essbebe
i hav always redirected to http://10.241.96.195/ from dataone.in
and i googled with key word 10.241 i got remaining
did u notice all are in the mutliples of 16
one more to list
10.241.16.195 will also work

hi

to all those who have got their bb account in the last month and have an ip address like 117.x.x.x ..........after calling up bsnl nib a number of times i got a solution.according to them they have not yet set up any special ip address or site to check usage.

i was asked to check my e-mail account provided from them that is [email protected]

there i found a mail from them giving my unique portal id and password.

here is the copy of my mail:
Date: [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:05:04 +0530]
From: [email protected] To: [email protected] Subject: Brodadband Service Activated
Dear Customer,

We are happy to inform you that your Broadband service has been activated.
The details are furnished below:

For accessing the BSNL Customer Self-Care Portal (http:\\BSNL NIB-II PORTAL) use
the following:
Portal User ID : moh652007
Portal Password : xxxx
Below are the details with regard to your Broadband service:
Telephone Number : 821#2xxxx8
Customer No : 1xxxxxx0474
[This is the unique number by which a customer is identified in our system]

Account Number : 1xxx73
Broadband UserId : [email protected]
Password : xxxxx
[This is your login id for accessing the service]

Email Id : [email protected]
Email Password : xxxxx
[This password is applicable for all your email ids, in case of multiple email
ids]

Please change given passwords after first login.
Please note that for all future communications from BSNL with regard to your
service, will be sent to you at [email protected].
You may change this email id in the Customer Profile of the Customer Self-Care
portal, if you so desire.

For more information, please log on to BSNL NIB-II PORTAL

Warm regards,
BSNL Customer Service.

Note: This is a system generated E-mail. Please do NOT reply to it.

after using the above detail i could check my account usage..........so please go to ur mail and check whether u have received ur mail..........or else there is an option called signup in the portal page.....try signing up providing ur phone number address etc.......

any more queries please ask me......

hi deepak,welcome to broadbandforum and can post screenshots of new data one usagae portal,coz we all check in dataone.from which redirects to 10.*.*.*/weblogin.jspi guess ur checking in data.bsnl.inif u leave some more info here,it would be easy for duf and dquf and datafox developer to include this site also

^thanks for quick response and how quickly usage gets updatedold portal updates as quicky as 10min sometimes as late as 30-45min (i observed from evening hr to nights 11pm usually)

the usage records untill date is only updated till 7th of this month........guess the updation is very slow on their new server........they told me that they will make a new ip to check the usage but god knows when that will happen.......so could u check ur usage???

data.bsnl.in does allows users from ip addresss 59.*.*.* to check usage as per nowin future i dont knoweven if u register its like we can see online applications,some service requestour username and pass used to dial dataone useless in this portal

@seshu I have not registered there.
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-dataone-broadband/18613-could-not-check-account-usage
/
Posting 18. New complications by BSNL. I got Dataone in Feb 2007 , and by Seniority, we are exempted I think !! I happily use DQUF by sunish and DataFox by Brian, and of course DUF2.o by Shawplus. It would be a pity if new Users cannot use these programs
What I could make out was "PortBinding" is being done now. AIRTEL also, does not allow external programs to access their accounts/usage sites.

Back