How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,024
@andy_65_n: Congrats. Please do not change anything now.Enjoy Internet .
. I think what you mean is a portal ID of 14 digits , which is likely to be used to check your usage.
http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/

Forming a password is your choice not dictated by BSNL. Do not rush.

Can you reproduce what the BSNL handout /instruction says ?
It may contain your a) telephone number b) your BroadbandID c) present password
d) a portal ID ( 14 digits ? ) e) password as password.
I think (d) and (e) meant for checking your BB usage.

hi my broadband plan 250 is working fine on wi fi mode. how does one change the password a s the paper given to me by bsnl suggests password be changed immediately after receipt of the user id and password. please help.andy

@andy_65_n: Don't rush. You have to change the password in the modem. No hurry.Any other information in that paper ?Ask them how to check your usage !!! 1800 424 1600.

hi essbebe will follow your advice right now my wi fi login is flawless i just click the connect icon and things roll thereafter. however the way bsnl has mentioned an imdt change in the PW looks slightly tense. i have been given a seperate login user id and pw and a seperate set for poRtal use( apparently for checking usage). will come back into the forum after seeing my bsnl bbnd chap 2 morow.happy surfing.andy

essbebe your link doesnt open .will visit bsnl bbnd office and come back with usage check method etc.andy

@andy_65_in
I also tried. seems not available at present. try later.
Also Open this web site and click the red entries to access the usage portal.
BSNL Portal Add to Favorites.

HI guys !! its been a long time since my problem of PORTAL ID has been solved (post no.#30) but as i can see some of you stil havent got things straight ! so ill just lay down some simple points for you to lay your hands on the PORTAL ID !
1) DO NOT - I REPEAT - DO NOT REGISTER at bsnl.co.in !! IN-FACT DO-NOT REGISTER ANYWHERE !! IT WONT DO ANY GOOD and only chunk up the BSNL server with an registered ID which is worthless ! it wont get you your PORTAL ID
2) PICK UP THE PHONE ! DIAL 1500 and ask for the GUY who is INCHARGE ! OR PICK UP YOUR LOCOMOTIVE ! and GO TO THE LOACL HEAD OFFICE AND ASK FOR THE GUY INCHARGE !! ONLY HE CAN HELP YOU !
3) ASK THE GUY ABOUT USAGE CHECK
4) EITHER HE WILL or HE WILL SEND YOU TO A PERSON(computer guy) WHO WILL GENERATE YOUR POATAL ID THEN AND THERE ONLY !!
5) COME BACK HOME and go to htpp://data.bsnl.in click on EXISTING BROADBAND USERS... and then enter your PORTAL ID !and PASSWORD
6) DANCE ! :thumbsup:

hi ashutosh i cant open data.bsnl.in the site never opens . i have also been told by my bsnl bbnd chap that PW for both user id and portal id can onlb b changed once i enter this site ( he has told me the prosedure) but the dam thing doesnt open. thats as far as changing of password is concerned. as far as the usage goes he says that is a major problem even with bsnl bbnd incharge itself and so until this is resolved at Bangalore server bsnl here will only levy Rs 250 rent per month since these jokers themselves have no idea of the usage . that bill will come to a user once this prob cleared. hence one has to b selective while browsing on the bnd lest u land up with tagra usage.may b it was my ignorance but got a jolt when was told u r charged even for opening any website that is also USAGE.any suggestions for USAGE check.i also have a vista home basic though my wifi works flawlessly.

Back