How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
@members/roky/
members/debashish/ please enter 14DigitID and password.
Portal opening Ok just now. see whether you have enabled cookies.

Internet Explorer 6.0
[*]Select Tools from the taskbar at the top of the browser screen
[*]From the drop-down menu choose Internet Options.
[*]Click on the Privacy tab.
[*]Click on the Advanced button.
[*]Click on Override Automatic Cookie Handling.
[*]Click on prompt under First-Pary and Third Party Cookies.
[*]Click on OK and then OK again
[*]Enter your14digit portal ID and Password.
[*]Click on Allow Cookie.
[*]And that's it!
[/list]

/debashish/ please enter 14DigitID and password.

Login failed.!
The user account does not exist!

where as i can chk my account here without issues
BSNL - Broadband Account Management

any other option to quick chk my account and keep an eye?

administrative url needs some modification ?

http://www.ip2location.com/ib1/ what is your IP ?
How to find Monthly Dataone bandwidth usage
try the other meter 1.1 does not access bsnl site.
Did you try this meter Tautology Bandwidth Meter - Internet Traffic Usage Monitor
You don't have to enter any Id or password in both meters. you can use the timer also.

If your IP I 117.xx.xx.xx , and if you want to use DATAFOX send your portal ID 14digit and password to @infernalProteus to modify DATAFOX. without any input from members he cannot
program/modify for New Users with IP 117.xx.xx.xx.

wiki.broadbandforum.co/Modem_Guide#For_UT-300R2U ( add http)
add this to your favorites
Please see your settings are Ok. Check device status or dsl staus ar adsl status
Check the SNR readings >10 db and Attn readings 10 to 20db < preferred.
If a Diagnostics page available check the report there.
For comparison / more information at web site. tinypic.com search Dataone or Beetel
similar modem screen shots available. means settings are ok.
Para two :
Since you could check your usage, it means the modem settings are alright.
( Save configuration to Hard Disk, make screen shots , or copy data in a Notebook
Try this.
In computer Network/ Local area Network/ Properties/ TCP/IP properties
Select assign IP address automatically.
Enter Opendns 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222 ( for almost all ISP's)

DEAR
CUSTOMERS
THERE IS A SOLUTION AND WHICH IS THE ULTIMATE ONE TO CHECK ACCOUNT USAGE AND CHANGING UR PASSWORD...........................
READ THESE LINES CAREFULLY..................................................

FIRST OF ALL U JUST GO TO THE BSNL OFFICE FROM WHERE U HV TAKEN THE BROADBAND SERVICE AND ASK THEM TO GIVE U UR PORTAL ID....AND U R DONE....THEN JUST VISIT Dataone WebMail AND CLICK ON CHECK ACCOUNT USAGE WHICH IS ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND THEN THE NEXT PAGE POP UPS THERE U CLICK ON(BROADBAND CUSTOMERS CLICK HERE)AND THEN ON THE NEXT PAGE JUST ENTER YOUR PORTAL ID AND THE PASSWORD REMEMBER DONT ASK BSNL TO PROVIDE U PASSWORD COZ THE PASSWORD IS SAME ENTER THE OLD PASSWORD WITH WHICH U USED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET AND NOW JUST ENJOY AND DO THANK ME...

DEAR
CUSTOMERS
THERE IS A SOLUTION AND WHICH IS THE ULTIMATE ONE TO CHECK ACCOUNT USAGE AND CHANGING UR PASSWORD...........................

FIRST OF ALL U JUST GO TO THE BSNL OFFICE FROM WHERE U HV TAKEN THE BROADBAND SERVICE AND ASK THEM TO GIVE U UR PORTAL ID....AND U R DONE....THEN JUST VISIT Dataone WebMail AND CLICK ON CHECK ACCOUNT USAGE WHICH IS ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND THEN THE NEXT PAGE POP UPS THERE U CLICK ON(BROADBAND CUSTOMERS CLICK HERE)AND THEN ON THE NEXT PAGE JUST ENTER YOUR PORTAL ID AND THE PASSWORD REMEMBER DONT ASK BSNL TO PROVIDE U PASSWORD COZ THE PASSWORD IS SAME ENTER THE OLD PASSWORD WITH WHICH U USED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET AND NOW JUST ENJOY AND DO THANK ME...

@siddharth
.Welcome to Broadbandforum.in.
..Please click edit in your message and remove the auto merged post.
...Please see Post No 72 and edit your instructions again.
....This is for new users. with Ip 117.xx.xx.xx
......Request :at least go through first two pages in forum and go through the
....... the thread titles. or the particular thread.

Another request: Please avoid capital letters in the full message , except to high light some
point/s.
Para two :
Take two steps or go directly to 2.
New users with Ip 117.xx.xx.xx
1.BSNL Portal .
Do not log anywhere Click RED entries
2. http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/
( with 14digit portal ID)

DEAR
CUSTOMERS

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:\
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol why do u think ppl should thank you? this is same instruction provided by bsnl when u register

Back