How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
hello friends everything changed for new customers, all what they have to do is meet ur nearest exchange and request ur portal id, once u got it get in to BSNL NIB-II PORTAL and click broadband customers, login with ur portal id which they gave to u and the password which u use for connection, matter solved. But in this the usage finder is not that much specific as DUF finder.

BSNL new server usage check page not opening.:wall:
http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/
Is the problem with me alone or others too facing the same.

:madness:hi 2 weeks ago i bought dataone home plan 500...speed is good and all other stuff too..till 3 days ago i was unable to login on dataone usage link....now i can login and view my usage also but they r not showing it excluding night unlimited and i so it seems that i hav exceeded the limit...now usage r stuck at 2576 mb...they r not updating(though ther r login timings)....what to do???does anyone hav same problem????

hello freinds...i just applied for a new braodband connection and it started just this month . i applied for HOME 500C ..when i check usage of my account i got all data send and recieved in total..but how could i know that how much i downloaded in night unlimited and how much in paying hours..pls tell me if anyone know about that..

:madness:hi 2 weeks ago i bought dataone home plan 500...speed is good and all other stuff too..till 3 days ago i was unable to login on dataone usage link....now i can login and view my usage also but they r not showing it excluding night unlimited and i so it seems that i hav exceeded the limit...now usage r stuck at 2576 mb...they r not updating(though ther r login timings)....what to do???does anyone hav same problem????

yes my account is also not getting updated&yeah also m they r not showing the night usage.....they r showing ingeneral.....& i have also crossed the limit of 2.5gb

for now its time to do some calculations using the good old calculator.try to see the detailed usage & add every data transfer between 2-8AM to get your night time usage.do it daily or regularly.after all your bill be based on this data.also you can use some bandwidth monitoring software like Tautology bandwidth Meter & program it to monitor your data transfer during 2-8AM.

Back