How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
it took 4-5 days for your portal ID to activate.until then you will get a blank page after login.

heyyy thnq thnq thnq very much...........:yahoo:but will these meters give me the present month usage( from starting day of my connection) around 22nd of jan...n wil they giv an correct usage still hav doubt pllzz dont mind....

will these meters give me the present month usage
NO. You can check accuracy with BSNL web site later. Starts from today only if you download it.

For January usage you should have got printed bill by now.For February start making your own records with the meters given here.Get the 14Digitportal ID from Your Exchange and you can check your detailed January usage and February usage.. When the portal is accessed. Enable cookies in your IESee my post No 3 and take action. If the DataFox is modified , you can see daily your usage.

Welcome to Broadbandforum.inConfirm you are using NETONE dialup or BSNL Broadband ( old name DataOne). For BSNLBB get 14digit portal ID/password fromExchange or call 1800 424 1600.

If u are getting a blank page, then it implies that they havent yet activated your portal id and password on the usage checking portal. Kindly wait for a few more days and try again. It should work. :)

Back