How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
Thanks for quick Response.Is they normally include the night unlimitted usage in the total.is there any way to find out which plan i am using.please tel me i am so confused.thanks in advance:ashamed:

i already tried it on my friends pc, he also have old connection. he can check his usage, but when i enter my portal id and password it says record not found. i just want to make sure about my plan that it is Home 500 C+, because i love to download data in unlimitted usage period(2 a.m. to 8 a.m.)Is there any way to find out about plan.please help me.

for now new customers can only check their total usage.the site for old customers(having IP 5x.x.x.x) can see all the details including plan they are using on their usage check site.we have to wait for now till bsnl upgrade their usage portal for new customers also.

old customers check their usage on another link different from new customers.they can see all the details including plan they are using but new customers like us can only see total use & nothing else for now.

its true we can't do anything but waiting for new login page. who knows when will it comes because its indian goverment. and local exchange members are also not responding.

Dont worry bro!! The problems that u are facing now, was experienced by all the dataone subscribers back in 2005. So it takes sometime, but ultimately they will do appropriate changes on the portal :)

Hi bsnl broadband account management doesnt show my usage which it showed earlier.any reasons. the format has been revsed by them but the portal remans the same.it only shows no usage found.andy

it seems everyone is facing the same problem.no usage record found for even those months which were there a few days ago.seems like they are upgrading portal records.

Back