How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
Hi guys...

my bsnl bb connection got activated on 9 th of february...

but i am not able to check the usage...
when i log into the following portal....
http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/

and when i select the month to view the usage details ..

No Usage Records Found For FEB-2008 message is displayed...

i am using 250 plan...i dont want to cross 1 gb this month....

gimme some solution plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

you are not alone friend.i was getting the usage records until yesterday but today it is showing "no usage record found" even for those months which were showing yesterday.i think they are upgrading their site to show more detailed usage along with amount charged,night usage etc.

Did you select "unbilled usage" ? This month's usage is unbilled.
As i am an old Dataone user can not check the portal and pages without a 14digitID and password. You can send PM for checking . I cannot misuse your acct. Presume you have to enter old password before changing to new password ( for logging in to Internet ). It is up to you.
Portal is opening now. Some usage programs like DQUF/DataFox cannot be used because , the programmers cannot modify the program. for lack of Portal ID and password for testing.

Para two : use this program to make your own usage log. ( usage till today cannot be logged/retrieved )
Tautology Bandwidth Meter - Internet Traffic Usage Monitor

dear friends,i hav got broadband connection last month. but i started downloading from 1st feb. 2008. i download in night 2.00-8.00. i hav 500c combo plan of bsnl. but when i check usage then i find that it is included in usage. i hav got surprised to see that . is it free or not . i hav downloaded 3.5 gb. plz tell me the way so that i can see how much download i hav apart from 2.00 -8.00.:redface:

Currently BSNL displays the usage including the night time free usage also. U cant do anything about it, other than wait for BSNL to do more tweaking on the usage portal so as to exclude the night time usage.

hi friends,
i got dataone just before 1 week. my ip address start from 117.x.x.x from last 2 days dataone shows usage details on http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/.
it requires 14 digit portal id and password. i applied for Home 500 c+ plan. But this page is not showing which plan i am using and it showing night unlimited usage also in total. please help me is it normal.
i also checked on my exchange about my plan they say i am having home 500 c+ plan.

i have one more question that when i click on check usage details on dataone.in page (on top left side), it opens a different page from above and when i log on to it using my 14 digit portal id it shows just a blank space, ok and cancel buttons on the bottom side and some tools on top right corner. what is this page whats its use.
thanks in advance.

this link http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/ is only for new bsnl customers(having IP 117.x.x.x) & it does not show which plan you are using.it also shows all data transfer including night unlimited between 2-8AM.you can not check your usage on any other link besides this one.
also since last 2 days it is showing no usage record found even for those months for which it was showing previously.

Back