How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,037
I have recently (March 2008) got a BSNL Broadband connection Home 500 plan. I tried to check my usage from the bsnl website (Dataone WebMail) but everytime it gave me this error -
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
IBM_HTTP_Server/6.1.0.3 Apache/2.0.47 (Unix) PHP/5.2.1 Server at hosting.bsnl.in Port 80

I also cannot login to the dataone.in mail. however can login @bsnl.in.
Iam using Mozilla Firfox as my web browser and have also installed DATAFOX 1.0.1 and tried to monitor my usage but still could not login using DATAFOX after i typed in my username and password. Do i use the same username and password provided to me by BSNL (for my broadband connection) on Datafox too? If so. i did that too but could not login.I also tried logging in using the 'override default domain' option on Datafox for the following urls - 10.240.144.195, 10.240.240.195,10.240.89.199, 10.240.43.216, 10.240.16.195, 10.240.0.195. but all in vain. Cannot open these individual URLs on my browser. it always gives error.
I am a BSNL broadband subscriber from Aizawl, Mizoram. Is it because of that? Or there is something wrong with BSNL?

Can anyone help me solve my problem and suggest solutions on how i can check my broadband usage?
Urgently in need of your HELP.

Same problem for me for 3 days. but today i use override domain as 10.240.240.195 in Datafox, i get usage results. Another way i type 10.240.240.195 in firefox address bar. Try it again. Best of luck.

Hi Venkat, Thanks for the reply. i tried ur suggestions but its still not working.. Am still stuck up where i was before

@ra.venkat.
Welcome to brooadbandforum.in
Are you an old Dataone user with IP 59.xx.xx.xx ?
@robertsailo is a new BSNLBB ( no more dataone name ) with IP 117.xx.xx.xx
Datafox will not work for him with FF at present. He should get a 14 digit portal Id and password from BSNL /exchange and try at
BSNL - Broadband Account Management

@ra.venkat.
Welcome to brooadbandforum.in
Are you an old Dataone user with IP 59.xx.xx.xx ?
@robertsailo is a new BSNLBB ( no more dataone name ) with IP 117.xx.xx.xx
Datafox will not work for him with FF at present. He should get a 14 digit portal Id and password from BSNL /exchange and try at
BSNL - Broadband Account Management

Thanks essbebe. My IP Address starts with 59. XX. ...

Hello guys !

i subscribed for Home 500c+ dataone plan...and got it installed on 13 of this month

My night unlimited usage is being logged too & myfriends say that it will be also billed

i get 2.5 Gb /mo and i 've already used 1.6gb...now i'm scared to download anything....

below is a screenshot of my usage for the month of march (unbilled)

so night unlimited usage will get logged tooo?

so please clarify me!

and i also have this doubt ..what's the difference b/w unbilled & billed...reports..? does unlimited usage reports get eliminated in billed reports?

I badly need some help..every thing is sooo confusing:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hello guys !

i subscribed for Home 500c+ dataone plan...and got it installed on 13 of this month

My night unlimited usage is being logged too & myfriends say that it will be also billed

i get 2.5 Gb /mo and i 've already used 1.6gb...now i'm scared to download anything....

below is a screenshot of my usage for the month of march (unbilled)

so night unlimited usage will get logged tooo?

so please clarify me!

and i also have this doubt ..what's the difference b/w unbilled & billed...reports..? does unlimited usage reports get eliminated in billed reports?

I badly need some help..every thing is sooo confusing:confused::confused::confused::confused:
this is an error in their system,its much better if u can go bsnl and show this result to them,may be bsnl consider you in h250,so its logged,thats why clear bsnl confusion before downloading more

"superprash2003" is right. It is always logged, but in the bill you will get, it will be excluded. :)

"superprash2003" is right. It is always logged, but in the bill you will get, it will be excluded. :)
in my usage this is not logged,i downloads 4GB and its logged 0,so its not normal to him

Back