How to connect my own router using tplink xz000 gpon.

ISP
JioFIber
The story:
Hello y'all, so from past one month, I'm getting very poor 2.4ghz signal range on my jiofiber router (JCOW411). If I stand infront of the router, i get full signal but if I stand behind a wall, signal drops and sometimes it refuses to connect. The interesting thing is 5ghz signal range is better. I get 5ghz full signal across my entire house but with 2.4ghz that's not the case. So, two days before i contacted customer care to raise a complaint. Some technician came to my house and he check the wifi signal on his phone. He said we have to change the router and then he contacted some other jio professional. He said to keep the router in observation for 24hrs and if the issue still persists then change the router. So again after 24hrs jio guy came to my home yesterday. I said the problem still persists with 2.4ghz. So he again contacted jio professional guy to take permission for router. This time that guy said there is no issue with the router and started rejecting to change the router. I even speaked to that guy on the phone and he keeps saying there is no issue with router and all. I got furious and disconnected the call. Jio technician guy said there is nothing I can do and he closed the ticket. Now I want to connect my own router. Sorry for this huge message.

So, guys please guide me on how to setup this TP-Link GPON and connect my own router. I'm a complete noob.

@DatGuyPhanindra As of now, what do you have with you other than the jio router?

Yes, log into the router and find VLAN or IPTV settings. And maybe post a screenshot.

Secondly, there are two versions of Archer C50 listed on TP-Link's India website, v4 and v6, none of which has gigabit ports.
What's your HW version?

Back