How to do Video call with Huawei UMG1831 ?

• Thread starter Thread starter pcsoftwarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 7,580
Even I am looking for the software or latest firmware. But some members are able to activate voice calling.

UMG1831 does not support video or voice calling with the original firmware, if you are using a modified or some other modem's firmware then it is a difference scenario.

Guys,I am able to make a video call using Huawei UMG1831. I use it with original firmware. Mobile connect dashboard provide this functionality.

Hey wecazthats a great news....if you can make video calls from umg1831.I hope the Dashboard does not hang or shutdown while calling.if true, please let others know the Mobile Connect Dashboard and Firmware Versions you are using. It will benefit all the umg1831 users.Thanks:)

Hey wecaz

thats a great news....if you can make video calls from umg1831.

I hope the Dashboard does not hang or shutdown while calling.

if true, please let others know the Mobile Connect Dashboard and Firmware Versions you are using. It will benefit all the umg1831 users.

Mobile Partner version is "16.001.06.01.500". I got a Blue Screen on my Windows 7 during my first call. Software does hangs sometimes. It is not stable :(

Guys,
I am able to make a video call using Huawei UMG1831. I use it with original firmware. Mobile connect dashboard provide this functionality.

Sorry but that's not true..I am using the same version and same device.. video/voice is not possible.

Back