How to upgrade to Windows 8 for just Rs. 699

• Thread starter Thread starter dpkrwt123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 31,335
Your C drive will be wiped off when you do a fresh installation and it will be fresh drive.

***APPLICABLE ONLY IF YOU DONT WANT ANY DATA FROM WINDOWS 7***
Also, after the fresh installation is done -- Go to C drive and delete the folder called old.windows thats where windows saves your Windows 7 data. I have deleted that folder which was about 5GB.
My Windows.old is of 53GB. :p

i would not recommend a fresh install. you might miss stuff that you might not remember to backup.

just upgrade. and if you do not like the bloat, you can always refresh your install.

+1.

^^^ What have you kept so much? I never save any of my data in C Drive. I dont trust windows--Never know when it will crash.

^^^ What have you kept so much? I never save any of my data in C Drive. I dont trust windows--Never know when it will crash.
I always prefer fresh clean install of windows. Those who save important files in C drive are known as "Sinners":Shabbo:

The payment modes are:1. The one that you don't want to hear :smile:2. Paypal

On the confirmation page .. After u select the payment method .. Like I selected the paypal and then on next page it showed the order summary and place to enter the promotional code ..And if u select credit card .. Then fill in the card details.. It won't process when u press next ..It will show a confirmation page.. which will have the enter promo code box ..