How to upgrade to Windows 8 for just Rs. 699

• Thread starter Thread starter dpkrwt123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 31,335
righto. i probably missed posting the screenshot of that screen that's why i was not able to confirm that for him.

Upgraded through Rs.699/- offer.
After selecting Credit card option you can pay through Debit card also, by entering debit card details.

After selecting Credit card option you can pay through Debit card also, by entering debit card details.
Thx for the info.
Now i know y u've got 884 Likes for ur 1018 posts...:clapping:

i would not recommend a fresh install. you might miss stuff that you might not remember to backup.
It is not up gradation? Can fresh installation be done???

i am using pirated seven..? can i do direct install..? i meant not fresh install..?

@beekey and Dinesh

i am using pirated seven..? can i do direct install..? i meant not fresh install..?

Firstly -- Your question is very confusing and secondly -- Go through the entire thread you will get the answer of your first part!

I think it will install 32Bit by default for you. Not sure on this

Many users complained that they can't use their Debit Cards to buy it. Anyone here attempted with DC?

I think it will install 32Bit by default for you. Not sure on this
I'm keen on 64 bit only. So its better to install 64 bit & then try upgrading it..right?