• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 31,335
Oops

I think its HIGH time to change the TITLE of this thread:Boy Thumb Down:

mmm?

Oops

what? i do not see anything wrong :)

Has anyone who is not going through this shortcut found details of the full version yet. I am waiting for the Windows 8 System Builder version for the last 10 days but cannot seem to find it anywhere in India. A bit weird to be frank. Even Flipkart is listing only the Windows 7 OS even now. Meanwhile, Microsoft is pushing system builder version at Amazon too and reducing the price even further to $85. I am tempted to buy from Amazon.com but I am just not sure if the System Builder DVD bought through Amazon.com is locked only for US activations or do they work worldwide.

Hope they keep the prices reasonable. Normally Microsoft keeps Windows pricing lower in India due to developing country thing but even if they keep the pricing of the US edition it should be fine enough. Here is the amazon link:

Amazon.com: Windows 8 System Builder DVD 64-Bit: Software

This win8 is becoming a pain. There seems to be a problem with synaptics. The drivers uninstall at times after reboot. And on top of that, there is this problem of system not booting into windows after update. Last time I had to refresh the system which meant all my applications had to be reinstalled. Even system restore did not work.

Using Pirated win8 pro RTM with all features working. :pQuite happy with it except for explorer.exe crashes that happens almost 10times a day.

Using Pirated win8 pro RTM with all features working. :p
Quite happy with it except for explorer.exe crashes that happens almost 10times a day.

Chor :Kill:

Chor :Kill:

Bachpan se. Never spent a rupee on software/games/app.
Mouse bhi cyber cafe se dhaapa tha 4saal pehle, MS comfort 1000 wo bhi naya tha box ke undar, last month hi replace kia. :P