How's Life in Lockdown

I am struggling to get a BB connection bookings are not happening Airtel is saying tomorrow surely for past 3 days and act guys are saying wait for 5 days as they lots of pending requests.

Last edited:
Stuck in Jammu with shitty 2G speeds ! Past Sunday was fun tho, for a change ! Nature taking over !
Omar bhai has asked the govt to enable 4G in Jammu & Kashmir. Hope the govt enables it there finally.

I am almost out of methylphenidate, don't know anywhere I can get it in Gurgaon, even if I can I need a fresh prescription as it's a schedule X(schedule 2) drug, different protocol making it impossible to get it more than once from one prescription.
A huge pain to get it prescribed and the doctor who prescribes it is not available.

It's effect duration is around 3 hours so I need quite a bit, without it I am a lifeless zombie, extreme anhedonia.
Let's see what can be done, just because many abuse drugs like methylphenidate (High dose causes a high like cocaine) someone who actually needs it has to suffer.

so out of stock at local chemist or chemist refused to give it without a fresh prescription?

what accounts for fresh prescription here? do they stamp the prescription so that it cannot be used to get the medicine again?

i have some experience with lonazep. not sure if it is the same classification drug. chemists would only give it if prescription was recent. they did not mark it in any form but this is from long time ago. i didn't try but i don't know how it would have stopped me from getting the same drug from multiple medical stores. 🤔

but yeah seems complicated. usually the chemist you frequent should understand the problem? but i guess the drug you are talking about is a bit too serious for that even?

Normal chemists don't have permission to keep schedule X drugs like methylphenidate, they need special licence for that, AFAIK only about 5 chemists in Delhi carry methylphenidate.
Schedule X drugs consists of narcotis (morphine etc), amphetamine, methamphetamine (as the name suggests its also known as crystal meth, yes that meth), ketamine etc.
methylphedinate, meth, cocaine are all same category drugs known as CNS Stimulants, OFC methylphenidate being quite weaker than the other two

The chemist i normally get my medicines from (apollo pharma) doesn't keep methylphenidate, had to buy it from delhi, Apollo guys know me and gives medicines like lonazep(clonazepam) and lorazepam( both are just normal prescription medicines not schedule X) without prescription easily.

Apart from normal prescription, there is another slip which consists of details like hospital/doctor/clinic licence number and doctors stamp which is then kept by the chemist.
Online pharma companies like 1mg doesn't have permission to sell schedule X drugs

You can try cholecalciferol-D3.
I know it will not have equivalent effect but taking it will help keep you float for some time more just above the waters....
Also,I suggest you to get nexito plus or any generic equivalent.
Well,I am not a doctor but been through depression and doctor suggested it as alternative to a patient suffering from anhedonia. Try it out...d3 is available to anyone and is not addictive...
PS I am not a doctor and this advice should be considered my personal opinion.Please do not consider it as a substitute to medical prescription by registered physician.

Yeah, I have vitamin D3 which I regularly take.
I have close to 30 antidepressants/sleep medicines/antipsychotics/brain chemistry altering drugs mostly lying around
Have tried SSRIs, SNRIs, TCA, antipsychotics, lithium, Lamotrigine and some natural supplements/aids mostly in combo(augmentation.)

Was suggested ECT but I denied, also got to know ECT is not allowed to be used on minors in india.
Have tried rTMS though

Currently taking MAOI tranylcypromine, known to be most powerful approved antidepressant, can't comment about ketamine (I was/am the first and only patient in RML given this medicine)
Can't take SSRI, SNRI with MAOI, doing so will almost certainly put me in hospital.

Been to 15+ doctors from top private hospitals in india, but the best doctor I went to is from RML, nice doctor, even allows me to come without appointment, don't have to stand in long lines to get the stamp, have to only spend about 15-20 minutes in the hospital to see the doctor.

MAOI+methylphenidate is just on another level, nothing comes close but are close to impossible to get prescribed and reserved for severe treatment resistant cases.
Apparently my fucked genes are to be blamed.

Sorry, didn't wanted to hijack this thread, but I don't have anyone to share it with, most of my relatives don't allow their children (cousins) to hang out with me because apparently being suicidal makes you a Bigrel(bad) kid and because I am just a lowly person who is dumb(don't know why,I was smartest person in school, coaching according to my teachers. estimated non algebraic functions through Taylor series from scratch and made a program to verify it when I was 15).
I can't imagine the sin I must have committed to deserve all this. Lockdown can take a serious toll on someone like me.
Didn't wanted the post to become an emotional drama, feel free to remove this post

Back