How's Life in Lockdown

I understand @Rehan Kumar . Every single person has their own fields in which they excel, and some where they don't. One just need to find out your strong suits / interest. Unfortunate that some people don't understand depression. 🤦‍♂️

Sorry, didn't wanted to hijack this thread, but I don't have anyone to share it with, most of my relatives don't allow their children (cousins) to hang out with me because apparently being suicidal makes you a Bigrel(bad) kid and because I am just a lowly person who is dumb(don't know why,I was smartest person in school, coaching according to my teachers. estimated non algebraic functions through Taylor series from scratch and made a program to verify it when I was 15).
I can't imagine the sin I must have committed to deserve all this. Lockdown can take a serious toll on someone like me.
Didn't wanted the post to become an emotional drama, feel free to remove this post
I don't know if my suggestion is of any value.... but you seem to be a person with strong will...
if not tried meditation & yoga.... try it...

Yes..... although, it is a long term therapy and may not give instant relief but if there is no other option..... give it a try....

Watched Ramayan at 9 today (tried to) left the room after a few minutes. Watched Mahabharata at 12 today but had difficulty sitting thru the entire episode. I guess Samay then was different & v different now ☹️. U can never turn the clock back.

Now in my state from tomorrow onwards shop timings are reduced greatly to 6am to 2pm instead of 9am to 6pm causing more people rushing to the stores. Such a foolish decision. Despite after government announcement, many vegetables, provision shops are shut.

If timings are reduced more people will gather to buy things in short period of time

Last edited:

Back