HTC Legend in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 6,813
Its too hard on the eyes to see the pic, can it be reduced?

Admin....I wanted to know whether HTC Desire is better or iPhone4....I didnt want to add to the clutter of so many threads out there, so i put this question over here.Actually, 1 of my relatives are going to make a new buy in short time, so they were confused between the 2.According to what i had heard till now, HTC Desire is better than iPhone4.....Do let me know!!

well... you do not really compare iPhone and android devices. if you are fine with iphone related restrictions and the constant jailbreak required to run it on unsupported networks, there is no better device in the market. if you want slightly more freedom... android is the way to go. of course, iphone 4 is old now and a new one would be launched in june... if you do want the iphone, it is better to wait for the next version. otherwise, get an android phone. :|

Okies.....but for them, the "Unsupported network" cannot be an issue. Coz they are here from UK, and will be buying 1 phone there only, when they return.I just wanted to know - whether the rumours around about the iPhone - that it cant copy-paste, its camera too is a bit tacky, and such things - are true or not.....And what about the Apps & all??

if you can afford a factory unlocked iPhone. it might be a good option. though expensive.

iphone can copy-paste. it's camera is pretty fab now (iphone 4).

and of course it has the largest app store in the market today.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

personally i would not touch an iphone. i hate the idea of using itunes for simple tasks like getting some songs to the device. u cannot use it as a pen drive easily. i mean it sucks.

Oh, this last point is a major one!! I mean if u cant use ur device with good storage as a pendrive, then its quite a good functionality missing.It is an "Obvious" kind of thing - which we feel should be available "By default"......but if they do away with a "By default" thing, its ridiculous!!Btw, i want to compare the Good & Bad of both - side by side may be. When i say good & bad both, i mean to say i want to read few unbiased reviews.......Can i get a link to that?? Would be good even if we have a thread existing on our forum too......PS: I skimmed thru a few pages - but my eyes werent able to spot a thread for that......may be it must have gone behind the other active threads!!

well the list of problems connected with the Apple ios are so old and well known that i do not think anyone cared to list them in a single post. either people know about the limitations of the ios platform. or they do not care about them :D

In short, i must assume that HTC should be preferred!!Actually i too was under the same impression, but i felt that "Let me confirm".....coz i dont exactly remember the limitations.

Back