ICICI Bank Credit Cards

well benefits and credit limits would increase with time. the card we are talking about is i am sure not targeted at us mortals anyways :D

Well. I already have a Playbook tablet. Usage is moderate. Not sure if having an ipad will add a value. Also, someone can pay the money & take the ipad while card can be enjoyed almost free. I am not an avid credit card user. I have bought a few apps in the past year, but before that, I had used a credit card in my life - once, in case of helping a relative (just to avoid embarrassment of saying I dont to like use credit cards and them thinking I dont want to help)

Just realized this is not the latest ipad (reminder to self to be more observant, next time). In this case, I dont see the real worth of spending 25k. Nexus 7 is a better deal for me at around 15.And another thing I forgot to mention I got that credit card in 2004 with limit of 15k, and without a single purchase it was increased to 25k in 2007 or so & the mail said increased based on your usage and history of payments etc :sinister: .. Its stagnant there now though. Oh, and no annual fees by the way. They did put it the first 2-3 times annually & I promptly threatened to cancel the card because of which they reverted the charges.

But now a days, the credit cards with annual charges are the ones with more offersSo if anyone is a frequent credit card user, it is better to go for the card with annual charges.BTW Sushubh are there any benefits/offers mentioned for the card? I mean other than iPad :)

can I use ICICI Titanium credit card to generate ICICI VCC card ?

I'm asking because ICICI Titanium credit card is a master card. Can I use it to generate ICICI VCC card ?

Yes, I have done it. But mine is a visa. Not sure if this virtual card is restricted to only Visa...

Anyone can help me in getting one? I feel everyone needs atleast two, and I have only one from HDFC :smile:

I was researching them minutes before these videos landed in my inbox. Specifications are not impressive.

Lol OK. I am looking for a basic one as a backup. I always get credit card emails of Citibank, Which I'm not interested in. ICICI seems good fit for me.I currently have HDFC Platinum Edge.

Back