India - South Africa Series 2010 Coverage

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 21,208
i think the policy is only related to matches involving india right? the world cup is more than just indian matches.

Yea!! Forgot to mention this condition!!But does EVERYONE watch everything, of Non-India matches??I love cricket - but then, i too at times take non-India matches lightly......coz after all, career comes ahead of hobbies......

Well, the choice for people is obvious, watch in DD if available , only when not, think abt Ten, Twenty or Thirty Sports

Absolutely!!I chose it, and now am regretting paying for it - will never repeat it in future.....if u dont like a thing, then dont pay for it - after all, for Matches, there is always live streaming available nowadays!!

Yea!! Forgot to mention this condition!!

But does EVERYONE watch everything, of Non-India matches??

I love cricket - but then, i too at times take non-India matches lightly......coz after all, career comes ahead of hobbies......

i had rather watch australian matches instead of matches featuring india. even now that i do not really know names of half of the faces in the current australian team. hah.

any particular reason for that??

Oh, i just saw a silly "TYPO" i made in 1 of my previous posts.....i posted "Tomorrow", instead of "Yesterday"......

God help me - too many Typos!!

PS: Coz even in this post, i wrote & edited many things!!

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

admin,

Then i think u will really need to change ur favourite in a short while.....coz Aussies, are the "BUdding Chokers".....they are just sliding down & down - and with the World cup in India, it will be a nightmare for them - coz they have left Indian shores without registering a single win here.....

Not even against the BP XI - had that been a 5 day outing, they would have lost it as well!!

And this is not a Team India fan speaking - this is been said by all - even Ian Chappel is busy bashing his national team!!

mmm i do not change my preference based on the performance of the team/individual. i have been a michael schumacher fan for more than a decade now. from the times he was at ferrari and the team was struggling. i saw him win five championships in a row. and i saw his pretty disappointing season last year. and i am not expecting him to perform spectacularly this year too. but i am a fan and i would still root for him.

I feel DD's telecast is better then TEN CRICKET. They show broadcast even after wicket fells, while TEN immediately jumps to ads.DD also has less popups. But Audio is bit noisy on DD.

Back