India v West Indies 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 13,585
The series for me is anyways of no interest, the main purpose of this series was only so that Sachin can play 200 tests and retire at home and also make some runs against a weak bowling attack instead of going to SA and playing his 200th Test Match there, I guess Sri Lanka were busy with their own matches, so BCCI invited WI or else it would have been another Ind Vs SL series.

Its quite astonishing that he rarely gets mentioned by the media albeit staggering contributions. He has been the face of this WI team after Lara departed. I always considered that if one can take the wicket of Chanderpaul, they can dismiss any batsmen of any class.

Why is this series taking place in the first place? Why don't they hand the trophy to dhoni and put an end to this rigged series nonsense.

Why is this series taking place in the first place? Why don't they hand the trophy to dhoni and put an end to this rigged series nonsense.
That's a bs statement. Any proof of being rigged? Just cos West indies is performing pathetic you are saying it's rigged. So when we were destroyed in Australia and England last year was that rigged too?

Back